for good

"Mother told me a couple years ago, Sweetheart, settle down and marry a rich man. I said, Mom, I am a rich man."
- Cher
————————————————————————

HENRY ALLEN WAS HERE

SO WAS BARRY
IIIIIII IIII

Destruction. Fire. Three Worldkillers.

Kara gasped awake, startled from a nightmare. The morning sun glittered through the window of her bedroom, gleaming onto the panting blonde. She combed her fingers through her hair, slowly calming down before she looked next to the cold and empty side where Barry was suppose to be. She sighed, focusing on what she needed to do that day.

The DEO

After Kara had gotten dressed for the day, she immediately went to the government building, strutting her way towards where J'onn and Winn were. "Worldkillers are still out there," she said.

"The city has been quiet ever since you got back from Fort Rozz," J'onn said as Winn turned towards them from his seat.

"Yeah, I mean, we've been trying to track Kryptonian heat signatures, but all we're coming up with is you and your cousin. Which, I will say though, is nice, because I know where he is," Winn explained.

"Well, shouldn't they be reading like they're me, basically?" Kara questioned right before Mon-El walked into the room, standing next to Kara.

"They're not like you," he said and Kara stared at him confused. "They may have been created on Krypton, but these Worldkillers are not, strictly speaking, Kryptonian."

"Mon-El's right. Nothing about them follows a pattern we recognize. Reign didn't need a yellow sun or a Fort Rozz to retain her powers," J'onn said.

"Yeah, and the way she just shrugged off that Kryptonite...hey, but maybe they were genetically modified," Winn said and Mon pointed at him for a moment.

"Now, that's possible," he agreed. "The Legion's fought many hybrids that were created in labs designed to have maximum destruction. Originally inspired by the-" but he stopped himself before looking back at Kara.

She stared at him confused, not knowing that he was going to say 'Barry and Kara's future kids'.

"...nevermind."

"Well, Reign said she left Krypton right before it exploded. If they've been here all this time, what have they been waiting for?" Kara asked, trying to ignore her suspicion for Mon.

"Maybe for her," Winn said as he typed on his computer, pulling him footage of Reign onto the screens.

"You know," Mon said as he walked up towards the screens. "When Krypton exploded, pods weren't the only thing that rained down on Earth. So did Kryptonite. Brainy had to track some of that green stuff down when the Legion battled Zod."

And from that, Kara and Winn both stared at him taken back.

"Um, rewind. Zod?" Winn asked and Mon looked back at him as he got up. "Superman killed him, so...was he resurrected?" But Mon just stared at him, not saying a word. "He was. But that's the future...we talked about that," he then imaginary zipped his mouth with his fingers. "So, you're saying, basically, that the Kryptonite and the pods came at the same time."

"Agent Schott, see if you can pull our records of those meteor showers and map their spray pattern," J'onn told Winn. "There might be a way we can locate exactly when these Worldkillers first arrived."