crisis on earth-x : PART ONE

"Sometimes two people find each other with both broken foundations, and they build together as a team to make a foundation that is indestructible."
————————————————————————

Central City. The Flash was fighting King Shark right in the middle of the street while police cars and other cars zoomed around him. But as he was fighting, Kara's voice suddenly boomed into his comms.

"Barry, we have a major problem."

"Yep, fighting it right now," The Flash said.

"No, no, it's about our wedding."

"Kara, when I said you could be on comms, this is not what I meant," The Flash said before he threw into a building by King Shark. But when he got back up, he looked at King Shark again and zoomed right at him.

"Well, the caterers need a final count tomorrow morning and not everyone has RSVP'd yet."

After The Flash knocked King Shark down, he looked confused, thinking to himself. "Who hasn't RSVP'd?"

———

Star City. The Green Arrow was fighting a bunch of ninjas in an abandoned building when suddenly Felicity boomed through his ears. "Hey, Oliver, we gotta talk." But the man continued to fight the ninjas, trying to get the job done. "Earth to Oliver!"

The Green Arrow smashed a ninja onto the ground before he started punching him in the face multiple times. "I'm a...little...busy...right...now."

"Well, it's not like you're dealing with Damien Darhk, I mean, these are just some ninjas."

"If you were here," Green Arrow said before he shot an arrow at one of the ninjas. "You might have a little more respect for just some ninjas."

"Okay, this is serious. Barry and Kara need to know if we're going to their wedding."

But meanwhile, the Green Arrow was back to fighting the ninjas again, while talking to Felicity still. "Of course we're going."

"Yes- Okay, so I'll RAVP yes, then?"

A ninja was thrown across a wall with an arrow in him while the Green Arrow stood up. "Barring further ninjas."

"Perfect."

———

England, 1183 AD. A group of royal horsemen rode through the dark forests when they were suddenly stopped by a poor old man in the middle of the road. "Please, sir, alms for the poor?"

"Out of the way, old man. Royal business in Nottingham. It'll be your neck if we're late," the man on the horse said, but suddenly a bunch of his men were thrown off their horses by arrows. "It's Robin Hood!"

An arrow with a fire on it was a caught by a figure. They uncovered their hood to reveal themselves as Sara Lance. "Not quite," she said before launching the arrow into the man's chest.

Mick Rory blasted fire from his gun onto the carriage the men had, causing them all to scream out in fear. Sara and Jax started fighting the men when a man fell right in front of Professor Stein. "Oh, dear," he muttered.

"Hey, guys, did we RSVP for Kara and Barry's wedding?" Sara asked as she was in a choke hold by a man.

"We definitely did not," Jax said as he was in the middle of a sword fight.