place your head on my beating heart

In the cortex of STAR Labs, Barry was floating at the ceiling, with a large rope tied around him, held by Kara on the ground. "Baby, you okay?" Kara asked, seeing the annoyed pout on his face.

"I just want to get down from here as soon as possible," he muttered, "Why is it that I'm always floating at the ceiling?"

"Maybe you should try to burp yourself down, like Charlie Bucket," Ralph said as he, Harry, Cisco and Iris stood by, watching Barry.

"Ralph-"

"Anything?" Kara asked Caitlin, who was sitting nearby with Mon-El standing by her.

"Well, as best I can tell, Null's powers effect the density of his cells. It's like you've been filled with helium," Caitlin explained.

"Terrific," Barry muttered.

"Always knew you were a lightweight," Ralph said.

"I swear Ralph-" Barry muttered.

"Hey, is there a way to renegade gravitational-" Cisco started as Harry put the cap on.

"Gravitational force?" Harry cut in as Barry struggled to stay still, "Huh, turns out — not necessary."

Barry then looked down at Kara, pointing at her, "Do not let go," he whispered and she smiled at him.

"I won't," she whispered back.

"Based on Barry's standard mess and the gravitational force G and taking into account the half life decrement of Null's dark matter infusion, this effect should eventually just...wear off," Harry explained.

"Wear off?" Barry questioned.

"Your cells should return to normal, right about," Harry began before pushing Cisco out of the way.

"What the hell?" He muttered.

Kara gasped as she saw Barry suddenly drop to the ground, "Now," Harry continued.

Barry quickly got back up as Kara walked up to him, making sure he was alright despite him having speed healing. "Two for the landing, but perfect ten for the thud noise," Ralph joked, which the Allen's looked at him annoyed.

"Why are you joking right now? I mean ser— What the hell was that back there? Pretending to be Joe?" Barry asked.

"He did what?" Kara asked.

"I committed to the bit. I couldn't blow my cover," Ralph said.

"Ralph, what if that had happened outside on the street? I could have floated away into the stratosphere or fallen to my death," Barry told him.

"I would have figured something out," Ralph said and Barry exhaled annoyed before taking a step towards him.

"Out of the twelve bus metas we have found, DeVoe is in control of seven of them. If he gets Null, it'll be eight. If he gets control of her powers, we're talking about your life here," Barry said and Ralph frowned a bit, looking down at the ground.

Suddenly, he blinked and looked at Barry, "Sorry, I was just thinking about the end of Lost," Ralph said before imitating an explosion while Iris and Mon-El rolled their eyes in irritation behind them, "I mean, were they in purgatory? What did Kate really see in Jack—?"

"Ralph," Barry cut him off, sighing heavily, "I'm sorry, man, but I'm benching you."

"Why?" Ralph asked.

"Because you're constantly in the middle of a comedy routine instead of doing what you should. If you had just tossed me the cuffs, we would have Null right now," Barry explained to him.