and the crowds don't remember my name

As the night continued on, with Winn asleep in the Med Bay, Supergirl stood in the entrance, watching him at peace when J'onn walked up next to her. "He's gonna be okay," he assured.

"I know, it's not just that," Supergirl said x thinking to herself, "Do you think I'll get through to Pestilence?"

"There's no way of knowing. You just have to try," J'onn said.

"That's not what Yoda would say," Supergirl mumbled and J'onn softly scoffed.

"Oh, yeah, Yoda. Do or do not," J'onn said, before softly chuckling, "He was wrong about that one," and Supergirl softly smiled, "You know, these days, I don't know what my father will remember. I wake up and have the same conversation with him every day. I keep at it because sometimes he remembers we've had that conversation before, and we actually laugh about it. I keep trying. I keep talking...so that he can find those moments of clarity. And laugh. Just because something's hard doesn't mean it's impossible. You break through impossible every day. You inspire the rest of us to do the same."

"You're a good son," Supergirl softly told him and he looked at her, "And thank you," he nodded before he left, leaving Supergirl and Winn alone once more.

The Legion's Ship

On the bridge, Imra was standing behind a console, pulling up holographic equations before her when Mon-El walked in, a stern look on him. "Did you talk to Iris?" He asked.

"Yes. And she didn't listen to reason," Imra said, pressing buttons on the console, avoiding his contact.

"You didn't tell her the whole story, did you?" He asked and she glanced over to him, giving him the answer he needed before looking away again. "You keep saying this is a Legion mission, but you made this decision on your own out of vengeance."

Imra harshly pressed a button on the console, which caused the holograms to fade away before she faced Mon-El, "I'm doing this to save countless lives in the future. I'm perfectly capable of keeping my personal feelings out of this," she told him before giving him a look.

Mon-El stared at her taken back before she walked past him, beginning to leave the bridge, "You brought me here," he sternly said, the both of them looking back at each other, "You can't keep punishing me for it."

She then walked out as Brainy walked in, feeling the tension between the married couple, "Are you two having martial conflict which I should stay out of, or is this a work-related quandary where my intellect might be of use?" He asked.

"Why didn't you tell me about this mission before we came here, Brainy?" Mon asked as he rubbed his temple stressed.

"Because you would've never agreed to it," Brainy said, stepping down the small step of stairs, approaching Mon-El, "To come back here."

"How do you know?" Mon asked.

"Obviously, I ran simulations based off specific emotional behavioral data taken from your brain over the last seven years. The results were troubling," Brainy explained and Mon-El sighed, slowly turning his back to him.

"We took an oath when we formed the Legion. To preserve all that is good and to never harm the innocent," Mon said before facing Brainy again, "How is this mission in line with that? We should not kill Pestilence," and by Brainy's snobby look and his crossed arms — Mon-El knew his point of view on the subject, "And you're obviously on Imra's side."

"It's not about picking sides, Mon-El," Brainy said, taking a step towards him, "If we kill Pestilence when we find her, there's a 98.449% chance the Blight will never happen. Millions of people will be saved. Now, if we try to rescue the person inside of her in order to defeat her, that chance is reduced to 52.744%."