so, honey, now

A big storm stirred up at the Waid Airfield Hangar. Zooming out of the storm was a red blur, lightning bolts of many different colors chasing him. The nuclear blast was getting larger and larger, and the frozen people were clearly affected by it. The Flash ran past them, trying to ignore it all. He jumped off of a police car, then yanked the quark sphere right into the purple blast, and all the multicolored lightning bolts followed, crashing itself into the explosion.

Everything went white.

Right when time went back to normal, Vibe, Killer Frost and Mon-El fell back onto the ground. They all sat up, seeing it was over. But also saw Jay Garrick sitting up with them. "Jay?" Mon questioned and Jay eyed him.

"Thought you were dead," he said.

"And I thought you lived on a different Earth," Mon said and Jay just shrugged his shoulders, saying fair point.

STAR Labs

When time went back to normal, Harry stood up from his seat in Cisco's workshop. He found Barry was no longer in front of him, but Supergirl-2 was. "Kara," he muttered as the blonde stared at him softly. He then turned around to find Jessie, and he looked relieved. Knowing both his girls were okay. "You're here."

"I'm here," Jessie said before Harry pulled both girls into a hug.

They were confused at first, but then hugged him back, softly smiling to themselves.

Waid Airfield Hangar

As everyone of Team SuperFlash began to stand, they saw an unconscious Flash in the middle of the facility, burn marks sketched besides him on the ground.

"Barry? Barry! Barry!"

"Kara, what is going on-"

Joe stood up, seeing his son on the ground. Unresponsive. "Flash!" He then began to run over to his son's side, "Flash! Flash?"

Right then, the doors of the facility busted down. Joe looked back to find a very worried Kara Danvers. And she saw that the only ones conscious were the ones who knew her identity, so she zoomed over to The Flash. She kneeled down next to him, across from Joe as a worried look glimmered in her eyes. "Barry?" She whispered, taking her hands into his cheeks.

Right then, The Flash gasped awake, the first thing he sees being his wife and father. Kara softly chuckled in relief while he grabbed one of her hands, needing to feel her in his own hand. "Are we dead?" He asked but Joe looked down at him oddly.

"No," Joe confusingly said.

"That's good," Flash said before glancing over at Kara, a smile on her still.

STAR Labs

"Today, I showed you how easily a city can fall. Mark my words, nuclear power will bring only destruction to the world. You'll see it again, and when you do, you'll all remember the name, Veronica Dale, and fully understand my actions. Eden Corps! Eden Corps! Eden Co-"

All standing in the Med Lab, Cisco switched the tv off, with Joe and Caitlin standing by him. "I feel like she's saying, Eden Corps," Cisco said and Joe chuckled.

"As in blasting everybody back to the days of the Garden of Eden. This was to air after the city fell. Found her manifesto at her apartment. Environmental activist turned animal liberator turned domestic terrorist," Joe explained.

"Turned craycray," Cisco added before they turned back to Kara, Iris and Mon-El, who were all standing by Barry, who laid in a med bed.

"How did she find out about the ARGUS drop anyway?" Iris asked.