but both of our hearts believe

Meanwhile at STAR Labs, Harry was pacing back and forth in front of a board full of equations in the Speed Lab. He also fiddled with the breakup cube, getting more frustrated by the minute. So he ended up throwing at the cube at the wall, just for it to bounce back, and slam itself into Harry's head. "Ow!"

But immediately, he heard laughing behind him. "That was golden!" He snapped around to find Cisco, who immediately stopped laughing. "Don't shoot, okay? I'm here to apologize. I know you're trying to help us fix our own colossal screw up."

"Yeah, like always," Harry muttered as Cisco started to walk into the lab.

"Yeah, I know. I mean, I actually thought you'd be at home by now, but here you are working away," Cisco said and Harry paused for a moment.

"Well...things are little complicated on Earth-2," he said before he looked back at the board.

"Oh," Cisco muttered. "Everything okay with Kara and Jesse?"

"Yes!" Harry snapped, turning back to him, just as Cisco stopped walking. "I mean, yes. If you must know, I spent the summer assembling a support staff for them so-"

"Oh, like a Team SuperQuick?" Cisco asked as he fully walked up to him.

"No," Harry said.

"Team Kara," Cisco said.

"No," Harry said.

"Team Jesse?" Cisco asked.

"No," Harry repeated.

"SuperQuick and the Quicksters," Cisco said.

"They're not called that," Harry said.

"Well, they should be. That sounds like an awesome team," Cisco said.

"It is an awesome team, because I assembled it," Harry stated. "But then Kara and Jesse goes and kicks me off the team, all right? Apparently, I'm too much like me, whatever that means. I push too hard. You know, too many tests. Too many training sessions. You know, I don't allow the team enough time for their personal bonding."

"That kinda sounds like our Kara," Cisco muttered.

"I don't understand millennials," Harry continued. "Anyway. They took a vote. I'm out. I don't even have a home to return to now. I can't even go back to my own Earth. I'm sure you can emphasize, right, Ramon? Because you know what I'm like. Well, you know what? We'll handle Sharpe, and then I'll be out of your hair." He then turned back to the board, and sighed. That was until he turned back around when the alarm started blaring throughout the facility.

———

Cisco and Harry ran into the cortex to find Barry, Kara, Iris and Mon-El facing Caitlin, who was sitting behind a desk. "Guys, there are low probability events happening all over the city," Caitlin said.

"Becky's quantum field is expanding," Iris said.

"Okay, that's not possible," Harry said.

"Yeah, no, her powers are localized," Barry said.

"Not anymore," Kara said as the readings were getting bigger and bigger.

"Guys, the quantum field is getting higher," Iris said.

"Mayday, this is Flight 512 to tower. Lost an engine and are coming down."

"When did Hazard get so powerful?" Mon asked before he looked over at Harry and Cisco.

"Every action has an equal and opposite reaction, so-"