in memory

While Siren-X taunted Borsman by circling him around, Joe was able to snatch his plastic cuffs of him before turning to Caitlin. "How much time do we have on the injection?" He asked.

"Not enough," she said before he snapped her cuffs off.

Right then, Siren-X screamed in Borsman's face, causing the radiation to spread — plus hurting Borsman in the process. Joe ran up to her, trying to stop it, but Siren-X hit him, pushing him off of her, causing him to slam to the ground.

She huffed annoyed before bending down to pick up the cold gun, but as she did, she froze, slowly turning towards a back hallway. It was like she heard something, something she knew was coming.

She screamed, her sonic waves bursting out right as The Flash and Supergirl came running out of the hallway with Leo. They left him behind as they ran towards her, but when the waves hit them, they got thrown across the room.

"Barry! Kara!"

Supergirl was able to pull herself up, while The Flash stayed on the ground. She and Siren-X caught contact, and the fact Supergirl looked exactly like The General, and the man Siren-X used to love's wife — it just angered the meta even more.

"This is for destroying my world!"

She then screamed in Borsman direction again, the radiation spreading more while Supergirl and The Flash watched from the ground.

"Seven-thousand RADS."

"And climbing."

"Guys, you gotta cool him down."

Immediately, Caitlin stood up from the ground grabbing a cold gun, pulling the trigger, the same time as Leo stood up, pulling his own trigger as well. All of it landing on Borsman to cool him down. Supergirl got up as well, breathing in deeply before breathing out harshly, her freeze breath coming out, landing on Borsman as well.

But Siren-X realized what they were doing, she stopped screaming, looking back at Caitlin angrily. She blasted her back with more screams then to Leo and Supergirl, all three of them being slammed to the ground.

She turned back to Borsman, the radiation spreading more and more as he groaned in pain.

"Eight-thousand RADS and climbing."

The Flash began sit up, seeing what was going on around him. Supergirl was down, Caitlin was down, Leo was down, Siren-X was screaming the radiation off of Borsman while Borsman was struggling to stay still.

"Flash, get up. Get up!" Leo yelled from behind him, but The Flash stayed still, his guilt overwhelming him, "Flash, people are going to die, Flash."

"I'm not ready to die..."

"Rise up..."

"Let me train you..."

"Train me...?"

"Fight it, alright? Fight it! I'll save you...!"

"Flash, Flash!" Leo yelled, bringing The Flash out from his memories for a moment, "You have to deal with the pain!"

"No...!"

"Ralph...!"

"Can't get away from what's inside you, so stop trying!" Leo yelled, banging his fist into the ground, "Flash!"

"Nine-thousand RADS. The whole place is gonna blow!"

"Flash!" This time it was Supergirl's voice and he looked back to see she had pulled herself from her unconsciousness, pulling herself up next to Leo, staring at him sternly and worried, "It wasn't your fault!"