and I just wanna tell you I am

Barry zoomed into Cisco's workshop where he found Harry looking down at a computer, when he suddenly touched his arm. Yellow electricity circled around them once before Harry began to move, but seeing Barry, he looked at the computers then back to the speedster confused. "A-Allen-" he stammered.

"Wells, hey-"

"Uh, why are you touching me?" Harry asked, "Th-"

"Listen-"

"Am I in, am I in-"

"Yes, you're in Fla- You're in Flashtime, yes," Barry said.

"Flashtime? What is Flashtime?" Harry questioned.

"I didn't- Cisco just came up with it," Barry said.

"Wait, you did this with Ramon before you did this with me?" Harry asked.

"Hey, we don't have time!" Barry snapped.

"The alarm-"

"Yes, the alarm that we left for was an ARGUS transport. It had a fission engine in it," Barry explained.

"And it exploded?" Harry asked and Barry nodded, "That's why I'm in this Flashti- Wait...Jessie and Kara," he looked at Barry, "Where are my daughters? Where are Jessie and Kara?"

"She's no...Jessie's fine. She left. She went to-"

"Okay, Allen, that's great, what about Kara? Where is she?" Harry asked.

"She's still here. She's not as fast as us, she doesn't know what's going on," Barry told him.

"Okay, no. If this city's gonna explode, you need to send her and Jessie as far away from here as possible-"

"No, listen- listen, Jessie went to Earth-3 to get Jay Garrick," Barry told him.

"She's coming back?" Harry questioned.

"Yes, we need his help," Barry said.

"Allen, no, no, no, no, no, we cannot let her- You get Kara and send her away, and you keep Jessie from coming-"

"Hey!" Barry snapped, "Right now, I need your help, okay? How do I stop the reaction?"

"You can't stop this," Harry said.

"What do you mean? Then what do I do?" Barry asked.

"You can't- you have to send it away from here," Harry said.

"Well, I can't. We tried-"

"Open- have Ramon open a-"

"Cisco can't- he can't. Cisco can't open a breach. He can't-" Barry stammered.

"Cause there's no time," Harry realized.

"Exactly," Barry said.

"But you can," Harry said.

"What do you mean?" Barry asked.

"Allen, you can," Harry continued.

"No, I can't," Barry said.

"Listen to me-"

"What are you talking about?" Barry asked.

"Allen, listen to me, space-time breaches and the portal to the Speed Force operate under different physics. You open a portal to the Speed Force, you send it there," Harry explained.

"What will it do to the Speed Force?" Barry asked, but Harry blinked a little, stumbling back.

"What is- why am I weak?" Harry asked.