place your head

Cisco quickly ran into his workshop, finding all the lights off, and completely quiet, "Harry?" He slowly walked in to find Harry was sitting alone in the dark, the thinking cap placed in front of him, "What are you doing?"

"Help," he whispered and Cisco glanced down at the cap.

He looked back at Harry, knowing what he was asking for, "No," he whispered back, stepping towards him, "You are not frying away what's left of you."

Harry stood, slamming his fists into the metal table, as Cisco stared at him shocked, "Help!" He roared, "Help...Please."

Cisco stared at him tensely before reluctantly picking up the cap, and placed it atop Harry's head. Harry breathed heavily as Cisco hesitated to turn it on. And when he did, the cap glowed, but Harry continued to stare at Cisco in a lost daze.

"See? Nothing," Cisco said before he reached to take the cap off, but Harry stopped him.

"Ramon," he muttered and Cisco stared at him surprised, "Where DeVoe first fell in love with Marlize. Tell Barry and Kara to go there. You'll find him there. Okay?"

"Okay," Cisco softly said.

"And one more thing," Harry said, before he abruptly hugged Cisco, knowing in just a few moments, his mind would be lost.

Their hug was tight, as painful tears stung their eyes. Harry didn't want to forget, and Cisco didn't want to loose his friend.

The two broke their hug, right as the helmet began to power down. Harry stumbled back into his seat before Cisco turned the cap off. He placed it back on the table as Harry just stared off into nothing, a lost daze.

"Stars...so little. Emma and Nora shouldn't be here."

Cisco bent down to reach his level, placing a hand on his shoulder, "I won't lose anyone else today. I won't," he whispered he turned and left the workshop———

———Barry and Supergirl walked down the stairs of the DeVoe Household in DeVoe's mind, when they heard Cisco's voice boom through, "Harry had an idea. Go to Oxford."

"Oxford?" Barry questioned.

"The hamlet of Boars Hill. The place where we fell in love."

"Alright, we're on our way," Barry said before they both sped off.

Soon enough, they found themselves in a damped little forest. Barry speed to a stop while Supergirl landed next to him, having had flown there. They both looked at the same thing. A blanket on the ground, with some plates on it. A basket with wine. And nearby was an old fashioned car parked, it's doors open while a romantic song played from inside.

"There's a blanket, some wine...there's a song playing on a car radio," Barry said.

"Our first dance."

"And DeVoe?"

"He's not here," Supergirl said before she softly huffed, "Where to next?" But by their silence, the two knew their friends didn't know.

"Rookie?"

Barry and Supergirl looked back in the direction of their name, at that familiar voice. They froze when seeing Ralph Dibny appearing from the shadows of a tree. He was damped like the forest, in a loosened men's suit, staring at the two in shock.

Just like they did him. They both blinked a couple times, not sure what they were seeing was real or if it was just a cruel joke being played on them.

"Allen?" Ralph questioned as they all slowly, but hesitantly approached each other, "Kara? What are you doing here?"