i looked across and fell in love

Walking into the church, the wedding planner walked up to Mick Rory, who already looked drunk. "Welcome to the Danvers/Allen wedding, can I show you to your seat? Are you here for the bride or groom?"

"Well, considering I've tried to kill both the groom and the bride a couple of times...maybe the groom's side," he said but the planner laughed awkwardly.

"Uh, well, that would be the right side," she said.

"Great," Mick said before he walked down the aisle, finding a seat, but he happened to sit next to Captain Singh and his husband.

"Do I know you?"

Mick looked at Singh, and realized who it was. They shook hands but Mick looked annoyed. "I hate cops."

Then Cecile walked up to them, about to sit on the front row where Joe, Wally, Harry, Emma and Peter were as well. "Hi, David."

"Hi, Cecile," Singh said before Cecile sat with Joe.

"And lawyers," Mick muttered.

"Friend from work?" Singh's husband asked him.

"Not quite," Singh said.

Meanwhile, Barry was nervously standing by the alter, just wondering how Kara was feeling. His hands were jittering, his heart was pounding, and he hadn't even seen her yet. "Would you like some sparkling water?" He looked back to see a waitress had walked up to her, long brown curly hair, half of it pinned back. "Sparkling?"

"Uh, um-" Barry started.

"I just thought you might be a little parched. Big day, jitters and all. You're getting married," the waitress told him, smiling as she did.

"I am," Barry said, with a big smile.

"Today," she said.

"Today. Yes, I am. Today," Barry said.

"Yeah...so, sparkling water?" She asked. "I have lemon, I have lime."

"I'm good. Thank you," Barry said.

"Okay. I'm really excited to be here," she said and Barry stared at her oddly. "I mean, at a wedding. Any wedding. It just so happens to be your wedding."

"You love weddings," Barry observed.

"I really do," she said.

"That's cool," Barry said.

"And, I don't know, I just feel like this is gonna be one for the ages. I'm really happy I got to see it," she said before she placed a hand on his shoulder. "And don't worry, I'm sure the bride is just as nervous."

"How do you know?" Barry asked.

"I just...have a feeling," she said before smiling, and Barry looked into her beautiful green eyes, feeling like he's seen them before. But he wasn't sure where.

"Have we met?" He asked.

"No. No, I'm a complete and total stranger," she stammered and Barry stared at her oddly. "Good luck up there. Just remember to say I do." Without saying anything else, the odd and mysterious brunette waitress took her leave, walking past the bride's side of the church. The first row seating J'onn, Eliza, and Alex.

———

At that same very moment, the blonde waitress from the night before, found herself walking in the back area of the church where the bride and her bridesmaids were getting ready. She was holding a tray of glasses, but when she walked past the room Kara was in, she froze. She set down the tray nearby, and poked her head into the room. Kara was all dressed, hair done, makeup, but she sat down, staring into a mirror. The waitress smiled at how beautiful the woman looked, even though the woman looked so nervous.