and i thought of us

At Central City Hospital, a doctor stood in the little girls room, who was now awake in a bed, with her mother sitting next to her. "Okay, you just rest up, okay? I'm gonna come back and check on you in a little while," the doctor said and Laura nodded before the doctor walked out into the hallway to be met with Barry, Kara and Ralph. "Well, mild concussion, a hairline fracture in her leg. She's young. She'll heal fast."

"Okay, thank you, Doctor," Barry said.

"You're very welcome. But, considering the accident, she's very lucky to be alive," the doctor said before she walked away.

Kara then sighed deeply before turning to Ralph, angrily. "Ralph, we need to talk. You can't just-"

"Don't," Ralph said, putting a hand in her face, and she stared at him oddly. "Just — Just forget it, okay?" He then walked away and both Kara and Barry watched him go conflicted.

STAR Labs

Cisco slowly walked into his workshop to find Harry writing a bunch of equations on a clear board. "Hey, buddy," Cisco said but Harry kept his eyes on the board. "You planning on bringing the band back together, or should I clear out the Speed Lab?"

"Broom it. We don't need that Council of Incompetents," Harry said.

"Huh!" Cisco exclaimed. "Is that what we're calling them now? Cause, uh, I distinctly remember you saying they were the brightest minds in all the multiverse."

"And the most annoying," Harry said as he looked back at Cisco. "I thought if I surrounded myself with people like me, I would like them. I don't like them. I hate them. I hate them all."

"Hm," Cisco hummed before clicking his tongue. "Strong words."

"You saw them, Ramon, right? That Wolfgang Wells? He's always correcting people — An extremely annoying habit. The other guys — the Free Willy Wells? He's so full of himself. And the other, Cyborg Wells? You know how he lost his eye? His daughter gouged it out at the Solstice Combat Games. I don't blame her. I'd have done the same. I'd like to gouge out the other eye," Harry ranted before looking back at the board.

"Harry," Cisco sternly said.

"What?" Harry asked.

"You know you're essentially complaining about yourself, right?" Cisco said and Harry looked back at him.

"Ramon, do your best to pay attention to the conversation. I'm not complaining about myself. I'm complaining about them," Harry said but Cisco gave him an annoyed look. "Yes, we're doppelgängers. We look alike. But we have completely different personalities."

He patted Cisco's shoulder, but Cisco just scoffed. "So, you don't think you can be quick to correct people? You don't think you can be full of yourself?" Cisco asked.

"Full of myself?" Harry asked, insulted. "No, I'm amazing. I'm fantastic. I'm talking about them. I don't like them. I hate them. I hate them all."

"You know what I think?" Cisco asked. "I think this is entirely about yourself. I think underneath all your brain and bluster, you actually don't have a very high opinion of yourself."

"What?" Harry asked.

"Why do you think it's so hard for you to make new friends?" Cisco asked as Harry faced the board again.

"I don't have a hard time-" Harry said while laughing.

"Harry," Cisco sternly said and Harry stopped laughing. "No one's gonna like you if you don't like yourself first. These weirdos over here, they didn't have to answer our call for help. But they did cause you would've done the same." Harry then looked back at Cisco reluctantly. "And yes, there are some really annoying, rough parts of you, but you know what? I've seen some amazing parts too. Cause sometimes, you're a hard-ass, you're a hero. Sometimes you're a wizard, Harry." Harry gave him a look while Cisco smiled. "The Council of Wells  — if you wanna make that work you have to start treating yourself with some compassion. All of yourselves."