and knew everything led back to you

Lena and James barged into Morgan Edge's office at Edge Industries, despite his assistant trying to stop them. "Lena," he said, standing up from his desk, staring at Lena and James oddly. "Didn't recognize you without a .38 in your hand."

"Maybe I should hit you over the back of the head and put you on a drone headed for the reservoir," Lena said, a smirk snaked on her lips.

"Allegedly," Edge said but Lena and James stared at him the same. "Come on. I assume this visit is still off the record, though."

But Lena pulled out her phone, showing him a photo of the symbol burned into the ground. "Morgan, what is this?"

"I don't know. It looks weird," Edge said before looking at Lena from her phone. "What, are you re-branding?" Lena scoffed as she put her phone away. "I mean, hey, it worked for Prince, right?"

"I know you're behind this. It's more fearmongering, more of the same. You're so predictable," Lena said.

"Lena, Lena, Lena. Come on, it's Christmas. Where's your Christmas spirit? It's my favorite time of the year. The only fires I'm lighting are the ones I'm gonna roast chestnuts over. And if you think I had anything to do with going after you, which you sure as hell can't prove, my line of attack would be much, much more effective," Edge explained before he looked at James. "Is that why you brought your bodyguard?"

"I'm here to make sure that you remain civil," James said.

"Jimmy, I get the feeling your dislike for me is more than just purely professional," Edge said.

"You get feelings?" James asked, acting surprised.

"I, for one, have work to do, so if you wouldn't mind, it's time to go," Edge said and just like that, Lena and James walked out of the office.

But watching them go, Edge was suddenly feeling the Christmas spirit so stopped them. "Oh, hey, come on, look. Hold up." The two stopped and looked back at him as he quickly walked up to the tree in his office. "What am I thinking? Where's my manners?" He grabbed two coffee mugs full of Christmas treats, and headed towards the two. "Little parting gift. Company present. I like to spread the cheer." But James and Lena simply smiled at him.

"Bah humbug," James said before he and Lena walked off.

"Merry Christmas," Edge muttered before walking back into his office.

Alien Dive Bar

That day, Iris walked into the bar with Kara and Winn, all three of them chatting about about the night before. "Yes, but if Alura doesn't know what it is, what makes you think anybody here is gonna know?"

"Someone is burning a Kryptonian symbol everywhere, so someone out there must know who it is," Kara insisted.

"I hope you're right," Iris said.

"Iris, Kara, Winn," the three turned around to find Mon-El and Imra sitting at a table, stuffing themselves in ribs. "Kara, you're back from your honeymoon."

"Yes, Barry and I came back last night. Came to the Christmas party," Kara said, eyeing Mon annoyed.

"Hey guys," Iris muttered awkwardly before Winn leaned into her ear.

"Do you want us to provide a distraction?" He whispered but she shook her head no.

"No need, no, don't be silly," she whispered back before the three headed up to the table, but Iris immediately noticed Imra had sauce on the side of her mouth. "Oh, you've...you-"

"Here?" Imra asked, pointing to the other side of her face.

"No, No,"

"It's all right," Mon said as he grabbed a napkin. "I got it."