therefore she is

"It's better to have nobody than to have someone who is half there, or doesn't want to be there at all."
————————————————————————

One morning, Cisco was in his lab, working on something when suddenly, a breach opened up behind him, causing him to freeze in place. "Uh-oh," he muttered.

A metal box skidded across the floor, landing by Cisco right as the breach closed. Cisco looked at it hesitantly, before picking it up off the ground, and pressed a button, causing a hologram of Gypsy to appear.

"Hey, babe. Uh, it's me. Just checking in. For my dad. He really wants to know your answer about taking the Breacher job, I think his exact words were: That little son of a Breach better tell me, or they will never find the body. Yeah, but you know what? He's retired. He can wait. So just take as much time as you need. Okay? It's, um—"

"Don't say it's fine," Cisco muttered.

"You know—"

"Don't say it's fine," Cisco repeated.

"It's fine—"

"Oh, God," Cisco muttered, sitting back down in his seat.

"It's fine. Okay. So, just vibe me. Whenever. Okay. Bye."

And the hologram ended, just for the comms to come on—

"Ramon, speed lab. Now."

"Good!" Cisco exclaimed, quickly turning off the hologram, stuffing it inside a drawer where multiple other cubes were, "Good, good, good. Good, good, good, good, good."

———

Speed Lab. Kara, Barry and Mon-El stood off to the side, watching Harry place wires up against Caitlin, "Thing we're gonna do to get Killer Frost to appear, get that massive spike in your adrenaline production that we need, is, Roman is gonna use his vibes to shake you up on the cellular level, and let's see if we can't get your old friend Killer Frost to come out to play."

"And you're sure this is gonna work?" Kara asked and Harry looked her way.

"Well, I mean, like an hypothesis, you have to test it to get an answer. It's what we've all done since the fourth grade, known as the..." but Harry's face blanked, as if he completely forgot what he saying.

"Scientific method?" Barry said.

"Right you are, Allen!" Harry pointed at him, "Of course," then Cisco ran in suddenly, "Ah, here he is. Okay, good," he then ran off to the platform, getting behind the computers, "So get in position."

"Don't worry, I lowered the amps on this thing," Cisco told Caitlin, gesturing to his gloves.

"Ramon, you set?" Harry said, his eyes on the computer while Cisco stepped a couple feet in front of Caitlin.

"Yeah," Cisco huffed.

"Snow, you ready?" Harry asked.

"I'm ready," Caitlin said.

"Three, two, one, and..."

A small blast hit Caitlin from Cisco's fist, but everything stayed the same, "Nothing," Caitlin said.

"Alright...Ramon, more power," Harry said and Kara almost rolled her eyes, "Set? Three, two, one."

Cisco blasted Caitlin a bit harder, with a bit more power, but still nothing happened, "Alright, this isn't working. You know what, Ramon? Full power—"