and i know these scars will bleed

Mon-El followed Cisco and Harry on a sidewalk, as Cisco held on a scanner that could pick up dark matter. "Give me that," Harry said, as he tried to take the scanner. "You're not-"

"Stop hovering, okay?" Cisco told him.

"You're not holding it right," Harry continued.

"I know how to read a dark matter scan, Harry," Cisco said.

"Well, not from where I sit, you don't," Harry said.

"Oh yeah, good one. Don't you have somewhere else to be, like breaking another speedster's heart?" Cisco asked and Mon sighed annoyed right as Barry zoomed up behind them.

"Sorry, I'm late," Barry told them.

"Thank Rao," Mon muttered under his breath.

"Kara and I just lost two wedding venues in less than twenty-hour hours," Barry continued.

"Ah, bad juju," Cisco said, pointing at Harry.

"Give me that, okay?" Harry said before he snatched the scanner from Cisco. "Test, all right. Here we go. And adjust-" But suddenly he stopped walking when the scanner started beeping, but because he stopped out of nowhere, Barry bumped into him. And then Mon bumped into him. And then Cisco bumped into him.

"Sorry."

"Ah, sorry."

"Ow."

"Sorry."

"Here, here," Harry said and they all looked at him. "Right here. This is where Becky Sharpe was exposed to Dark Matter."

Mon stared at Harry confused, seeing as how they were standing at the end of the sidewalk, in front of an empty street. "Here?" He asked.

"Yes," Harry said.

"It can't be. This is the middle of the street. It's not even an interesting one," Cisco said.

"My scans are accurate," Harry said.

"Your scans are accurate?" Cisco asked as Barry and Mon just continued to stare at the two bicker.

"My scans are accurate!" Harry yelled.

"Really nothing has changed," Mon muttered to Barry, and he nodded.

"Explain how there's nothing within miles of here capable of even creating dark matter," Cisco continued.

"There was three weeks ago," Barry suddenly said and they all looked at him confused before he stepped out onto the street. "This is where I came out of the Speed Force."

"No, it isn't. You came out in Ivy City," Cisco said as they all watched him.

"No, I ran there after. But I remember now. This is where I came out. This is where the portal opened," Barry explained.

"And a wave of dark matter washed out with you. I can only imagine how many meta-humans you created," Harry said and Mon looked at him in annoyance for a moment before looking at Barry, just as a blue bus drove by.