will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

At a apartment complex, there was a knock at a door. Joe knocked at the address he got, with Mon-El, Ralph and Cisco behind him. "Sylbert Rundine!" Joe called out, "This is CCPD!"

A man then answered the door, a tall built man, bald man.

"Are you Sylbert Rundine?"

"Bert Rundine. The E's silent," he said and Ralph sighed sharply.

"So close," he said, handing Cisco five dollars.

"I'm Detective Joe West, this is Detective Mike Matthews, and these are our associates," Joe introduced.

"We're looking into a robbery that took place. We wanted to ask you some questions," Mon said.

"Okay?" Rundine questioned.

"Do you own a 1970s Chevelle?" Joe asked.

"Well, I used to," Rundine said as Cisco looked past him and into the apartment to see—

"Oh, my glob," he muttered, walking in, and looking at a small version of a Air Force spaceship, "Is that a replica of DARPA's HTV-3X?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!" Ralph snapped, walking in next to Cisco, "Don't you know not to mess with another man's toys?"

"You mean figurines," Rundine corrected as Joe walked in as well, noticing he had shelves of shelves of different kind of figurines.

"Yes. Yes, he does," Cisco said, picking up the air ship, almost looking like he could cry, "Wow. This is a perfect replica. It even has a tiny automatic navigation control system!"

"This is the reason I don't have any money in my savings," Rundine said and Cisco chuckled.

"Oh, I get it," he said.

"Is this you?" Joe asked and Rundine turned around to find that Joe was pointing at an old picture of himself. He was extremely buff, possibly a boxer it seemed.

"Yeah, hard to believe. Sixteen years ago, I was a bit of a gym rat," Rundine said, which caught all of their attention.

"Sixteen years ago?" Mon questioned and Rundine nodded.

"Hey, Joe, Mike," Ralph called out and the two looked over at him to find he and Cisco were looking at a figurine 1970s Chevelle, "Pretty nice figurine."

Mon glanced to them for a moment, realizing they might have solved two cases in one visit. He looked back at Rundine, who grabbed his coat. "Well, gentlemen, I was just about to head out, so if you guys are good here-"

"Sixteen years ago, did you spend any time around Mercury Labs?" Mon asked and Rundine stared at him for a long moment, like he was caught off guard. Like he was caught.

Suddenly, he turned towards a figurine but a golden blast escaped his hand towards it. When it hit the figurine, it turned into a much larger version of it, a blaster. Seemingly similar to what Harry's looked like.

He grabbed it, and turned around towards Mon, pulling the trigger, but Mon zoomed to the ground so he wouldn't get hit. Rundine then blasted at Joe, then to Ralph and Cisco, who all ducked down to avoid getting hit.

Rundine grabbed another figurine before jumping out the window while the four shot up from the ground, seeing where he escaped from. Joe and Mon ran over to the window to see supersized a parachute gliding down to an alleyway with Rundine. Mon looked back at Cisco quickly along with Joe. "Cisco! Get us to the alley."

Cisco blasted out a blue portal before they all jumped through it, and they landed in the alleyway where they found empty parachute equipment on the ground. "Damn. He wasn't that quick, was he?" Cisco asked as Joe looked down to see some stairs in the distance.