I'll just keep on making the same mistakes

Underneath the abandoned Reynolds substation, Norvock and other men following him, walked amongst the grounds, with a blue chevy behind them when—

WHOOSH!

A red blur zoomed by them, and Norvock's men were flown off to the side. The snake-eyed man focused to in front of him to find The Flash, a snarky grin on him, "This deal's off," he then glanced down at the bag Norvock was holding, assumingely with shards in them, "Those shards belong to Amunet."

"Well, if that decrepit hag didn't want them stolen, she shouldn't have told me where she hid them," Norvock said.

"Decrepit?" Norvock turned back to find Amunet had walked up behind him, "That's a big word for such a small man."

"Amunet," Flash said, a warning in his tone, "I've got this."

"There are some things that a woman just cannot delegate," Amunet said before she held out her arm, multiple shards being shot at at Norvock.

The Flash quickly ran towards Norvock, grabbing all the shards before they could hit him, coming to a stop next to Amunet, swinging back at her, "We agreed no killing," he said.

"That'll make this next part easy," Norvock said.

The two looked back at him to find his white eye popped out of his socket, before the hissing snake swayed out of his eye. It stretched out towards the two, which The Flash quickly sped him and Amunet out of the way, before speeding down the grounds, the gust of wind knocking Norvock off his feet.

When The Flash sped back over to him, he hovered over Norvock, just for the snake to release a green toxin, right in The Flash's face. He immediately gasped, stumbling back, gripping onto his throat for air. But received none.

———

Meanwhile, Joe, Caitlin, and Mon-El were hiding out in a different part of the station, waiting to get the shards, when suddenly that blue chevy drove past them, "Joe, Mon — the shards are in there. We can't let them get away," and the three began to chase after the car, which ended in Joe shooting a bullet in the car's tire, causing it to strut to a stop.

———

The Flash was face down on the ground, black veins covering his skin, wheezing, as he felt the toxins course through his body, when suddenly Kara's voice rang through his ears:

"Barry, what's happening? Your vitals are going through the roof."

"Venom!"

"Like the venom on Amunet's locker...I'm on it."

With the hero down, Norvock got back to his feet with Amunet glaring him down, "You are just as vile as that thing in your head," she said before she extended her arm out again, just as he pulled out a blaster. Or what looked like one.

When the shards shot out from her, they got sucked into the blaster he was holding, sucking every last one she had on her persons, leaving her shocked, "Took a while to get this made," he said, putting it back on the ground, "Now you can't use those things against me anymore," and he began to slowly approach her, the snake slithering out again, "You always underestimated me."