maybe just the touch of a hand

In the parking lot of Saloon Sounds, was Izzy Bowen putting her things away in the back of her car when suddenly a breach opened and closed up. "Izzy Bowen, we need you to come with us."

The girl turned over to see The Flash, Supergirl, Mon-El, Elongated Man and Vibe heading her way. "Flash? Supergirl?" She asked.

"You're in danger," Flash said.

"I know, everybody keeps telling me that," Izzy said.

"And you're gonna keep hearing it until it sinks in," Elongated Man said.

"You just have to trust us," Mon told her.

"We're not gonna hurt you, but we know someone who will," Supergirl said.

"Who is going to hurt me?" Izzy asked.

"I am."

They all turned around to find Becky DeVoe in the distance, but seeing her, Izzy started laughing. "Y'all came to warn me about her?" She asked.

But Flash and Supergirl stepped around the country star, eyeing DeVoe down while Vibe, Mon-El and Elongated Man followed in their footsteps. "DeVoe," Flash sternly greeted.

"Hello, Flash," DeVoe said.

"You're gonna leave Izzy alone," Flash told her.

"You know, you really don't learn from our past encounters, do you? You're not smart enough to stop me from getting what I want," DeVoe said before she glanced over to Izzy, "And what I want now is her."

"That's not gonna happen," Elongated Man said.

"It's five against one, genius," Vibe said.

"Check your math, Vibe. It's five against six. Though I doubt I'll need to use all of my powers against you," DeVoe said before her eyes glowed purple.

Suddenly Vibe's goggles glowed purple, and his arm sparked up in purple as well. A blast escaped his hand and crashed into Elongated Man. It stretched him into a car, then stretched back into his friends, knocking them all down. "Get off!" Supergirl exclaimed annoyed, pushing Elongated Man off of her.

Izzy looked down at them for a moment before looking at DeVoe to see she was eyeing her with a smirk. "You stay away from me!" She yelled before her arms reached out next to her and the frequency from before blasted out from her chest, slamming itself into DeVoe. She went flying across the way and landed harshly on the ground.

The heroes slowly stood up as they saw Marlise suddenly appear behind DeVoe, helping her up, before the two of them disappeared again. The heroes looked shocked at the events before them before looking at Izzy, who was breathing heavily. "You just hurt DeVoe," Mon said.

"Who the hell's DeVoe?" Izzy asked.

STAR Labs

Izzy stood in the cortex confused, staring at The Flash, Supergirl, Mon-El and The Elongated Man while Vibe and Caitlin scanned her vitals. And with Iris sitting in the back the computers. "So, you're telling me that this three foot tall chick that tried to kill me is actually this Clifford DeVoe?" Izzy asked.

"Oh, yeah. One hundred percent a dude," Vibe said as stepped to the side, putting his scanner away.

"Mmm-hmm. DeVoe is transforming his consciousness to to the other bodies of all the other people who were on the bus and got their powers with you," Caitlin explained and Izzy looked at her.

"Wait, this — this little girl wants my body?" She asked.

"That's why we're trying to protect you," Flash said and Izzy looked over at him, "DeVoe's already taken most of his targets," he then gestured to the bus meta board, which Izzy stared at dumbfounded.