kiss me under the light

Kara sat behind the console again at STAR Labs, looking through tabs and tabs, searching where Marlize could be, but absolutely nothing came up. She even searched the twice, but no avail. "Where is she?" She muttered to herself as Harry walked in.

"Where is...where is she?" Harry asked, seemingly looking around the cortex for Kara, "I don't see her."

"No, Harry," Kara said and Harry looked back at her, "I-I'm talking about tracking down Marlize," and he nodded in understanding, "If DeVoe has popped back up, then she might too. And we need to find her before she causes any trouble."

"How are you tracking her?" Harry asked.

"Besides searching the city by myself, my viewers have sent in hundreds of tips. Plus there's facial recognition, and credit card checks," Kara explained.

"Facts," Harry said.

"Right," Kara said.

"Wrong," Harry said and Kara looked up at him confused.

"What?" She asked.

"You're looking at facts when you should be focusing on feelings," Harry said and Kara raised an eyebrow, "You remember the Council of Harrisons?"

"I do."

"Handsome but annoying. Well, they kind of taught me that if you wanna— if you wanna follow DeVoe's actions, you gotta focus on DeVoe's motives. Which is basically DeVoe's feelings, and so feelings, if you're Marlize DeVoe — where are you gonna feel safe?" Harry asked.

"So if I dig into her past, maybe I can figure out where she is now," Kara said before looking at Harry again, "Thank you, Harry. That's really helpful."

"Thank you, Kara Danvers, for saying that, I-I-I don't feel helpful that much anymore. So, thanks," Harry said and Kara softly eyed him before softly smiling.

"Are you busy, Harry?" She asked, getting up from her seat.

"Me?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, you," Kara softly chuckled, "Would you maybe wanna help me investigate?"

"Yes," Harry almost desperately said.

"Okay, cool," Kara said before she began to leave the cortex while Harry stayed where he was.

Then he realized she was leaving, "When— We're gonna—"

"Right now," Kara said, looking back at him, and he quickly began to follow her.

———

Barry zoomed into Cisco's Workshop where he found Cisco, Caitlin, and Mon-El standing in front of a clear board, with a strategy plan written on it, "Did you guys send an alert?" He asked.

"We did," Cisco said.

"We think we've figured out how to stop DeVoe and save the hostages," Caitlin said.

"What-What is it?" Barry asked.

"Us," Cisco said and Barry looked at him, "You bring us into Flash Time with you," in which Barry stared at them taken while he caught Mon-El's smile.

"Look guys, that's great, you know, you want to help, but we can't split up in A.R.G.U.S. if I'm holding onto you the whole time," Barry told them.

"Well, survey says you don't have to," Cisco said before they all stepped to the side, revealing all the information they knew about Flash Time on the board.

"Have you guys been researching me?" Barry asked, looking at the board.

"At first we thought you were vibrating our molecules when we were in Flash Time, but that didn't explain why we were conscious," Caitlin said.