heroes vs nazis

Walking into an opening at the location, the Green Arrow kept his ground, reaching for a arrow when he was caught by a group of Nazis. He was about to fight them when a red blur zoomed by him and fought them all off. Arrow looked at Flash annoyed as Alex, Mon-El and Sara walked in as well. "Couldn't have left one for me?"

"I'm saving Nazi you for you," Flash said.

"There's no sign of the Prism," Alex said.

"Well, it's got to be here somewhere," Mon said.

"We got incoming," Sara said before she yanked her staff out.

They all looked back to see what she saw to see a huge group of Nazis surrounding them. Flash looked around him, trying to figure a plan of strategy, but his thought process was thrown out the window when he saw Reverse Flash zoom by him.

He zoomed after him as The Arrow pulled an arrow into his bow and shot at them. He and Sara ran after the group while Alex pulled out her gun. She looked to Mon-El, who had tightened his fists. "They have lead bullets. Be careful."

"I'm always careful," Mon said and Alex rolled her eyes.

Alex and Mon ran towards the group together as Overgirl flew over them. "I see their Flash, their Supergirl." She shot down a Nazis while Mon flipped another one to the ground.

The Arrow and Sara fought off the other Nazis while Overgirl flew around them constantly, Reverse Flash zooming around as well, with The Flash chasing after him. But it was like they were taunting the heroes. "Yeah, I see them."

Sara flipped a Nazis to the ground before looking at her friend. "Where's their Arrow?"

They continued to fight off the Nazis while The Flash chased the Reverse Flash, which continued to circle around the heroes. The Earth-Xers were clearly up to something but they couldn't figure out what yet.

STAR Labs

Caitlin walked into the cortex, holding a jar full of mustard, and found a grateful Mick Rory. "It was in the fridge. Did you check the fridge?"

"Oh. Thank you, sweetheart," Mick said, taking the jar from her, causing her to give him an odd look.

But everyone jumped suddenly when Spider-Man webbed down from the ceiling, clearly taking his job too seriously on protecting STAR Labs. "Jesus, Peter!"

"Sorry," he muttered before deactivating his mask. "Any word from the team?"

"They're over at the shipping depot, but it's just radio silence," Felicity said and Peter nodded. But his worried look turned into a horrified one, feeling an eerie chill going up and down his spine. A feeling he knew all too well.

"Something's coming," he muttered to them.

———

At that very moment, Harry was walking through the halls, cleaning his glasses. But when he placed them back on, just a few inches in front of him, stood the masked Dark Arrow. "Oh...God."

"There is no God," Dark Arrow said but Harry began to back up slowly.

The backing up turned into running, right through the hall, and slamming his hand on the emergency button. He knew he couldn't make it all the way, but at least he could warn his friends.

———

Immediately, the group in the cortex looked at the screens as the alarm blared red around them. Right in the terrifying flesh, they saw the Dark Arrow. Peter turned to Iris and Felicity as his helmet re-activated itself. "You and you, hide."