love me the same

Supergirl, Mon-El, Imra, J'onn and Alex crashed through the Fortress of Sanctuary, landing right in the middle of the cave like place. Before them, patiently waiting for them — were the Worldkillers.

Immediately, they got into a fight.

Reign against Supergirl.

J'onn against Purity.

Imra and Mon-El against Pestilence.

The Legion's Ship

From the fight below, a scream was heard and then the ship shook heavily, causing everyone on board to quickly grab onto something so they wouldn't fall. "What was that?" Lena asked as Brainy moved around in a seat, connected to the ceiling.

"Main thrusters are damaged," He said.

"How?" Winn asked, all of them looking back at him.

"Some sorts of soundwave interference," Brainy said.

"Purity," Iris muttered.

"It's fine, we have secondary thrusters," Brainy said but right then, that scream echoed again, causing the ship to shake again, "Which also just blew up...excuse me a moment," he then calmly got out of his chair, beginning to walk across the room, slowly going faster and faster until he was around a smaller console. He started tapping away at the console, "Come on, come on, come on—" he then kicked the console, causing it to spark but everything went back to normal, "There. Good as new..." when he looked back over, he saw Lena in his seat before, her hands waved up with holographic controls covering them, "What are you doing?"

"I'm helping," Lena said as Brainy hurriedly ran over to her.

"No, no. That's not how that works," Brainy said before the holograms turns red, "Actually, that's exactly how that works."

"I know," Lena said as The Flash and Iris gave her dumbfounded looks, "Pull up six-thousand feet, and vent the engines," but he just stared at her taken back and she raised an eyebrow with a smirk.

Fortress of Sanctuary

Supergirl punched Reign, but when she looked back at the hero, hate filled her eyes, "You are weak," she said before she threw a punch but Supergirl grabbed her fist before zooming them through a wall.

When the two got up, Reign threw a punch but Supergirl caught it again. But the villain used her other fist, and punched up Supergirl's jaw, causing the girl to fall back.

Right then, a red blast from behind Supergirl shot right at Reign, sending her tumbling back. Supergirl swung back to see it was Alex, the blast coming from her new gun. "I got this," she said, standing up from the ground, "Check on the others," she ran off towards the Worldkiller as Alex smiled to herself.

"Thanks, Winn," Alex muttered before running off to the main area again.

There, Purity was continuing to battle J'onn; Pestilence continued with Imra and Mon-El — the Worldkillers beating them.

When Pestilence kicked Imra to the ground, Mon-El jumped up again, facing the Worldkiller, "I don't think you know what you're becoming," he said.

"I've already become. I am death, and I choose you first!" Pestilence yelled before she tried to claw at him, but he dodged before sending a punch right up into her jaw, which sent her flying up into the air.

Mon-El and Imra then flew up into the air, battling the Worldkiller.

Down on the ground, J'onn ran at Purity, and she screamed, it vibrating at him, but he phased right through it until he was up at her, and there he sent her a punch. She sent a punch back, before grabbing his arm, pulling him to the side. She used her other hand to punch his stomach before yanking him across the room.