maybe we found love

At the arcade later that day, Alex and J'onn were walking with Ruby and Myr'nn in between the many buildings to get to the arcade, "Where's the arcade?" Myr'nn asked.

"It's right there, Father," J'onn said, pointing out a building that said 'fun centre'.

"Do you think I'm a fool?" Myr'nn asked, "The arcade is a high form of architecture of Ancient Rome. Archways resting on columns. Where are the shops? The marketplace?"

"This is a different kind of arcade, Dad," J'onn said and Alex smiled.

"Okay, let's go, team, huh?" She said, but when she tried to hold Ruby's shoulders in an encouraging way, the girl shrugged her off, storming up towards the arcade, "Oh...um...well, I'll catch you inside," and she followed after Ruby.

CatCo Worldwide Media

Supergirl zoomed onto James's balcony, quickly walking inside the office to find James holding an ice pack to his head with Iris and Tanya standing nearby, "What happened? Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, yeah," James assured.

"They came for me," Tanya said, nervously facing the hero.

"You'll never believe who the heavy was," Iris said, crossing her arms as James slumped down on the couch.

"Olivia," James added in, and Supergirl eyed them taken back.

"Olivia?" She questioned, "But she was the first one to turn on Coville at the stadium."

"Yeah, you're right," Tanya said and Supergirl looked at her, "She was lost after that. More than the rest, but she kept visiting him in prison."

"You should've called me," Supergirl told James, but Tanya laughed.

"Oh! Guardian had it handled," she said before she caught James and Iris's odd looks, "Don't worry, I'm not gonna start a church or anything."

James cleared his throat awkwardly as Tanya fiddled with her fingers, "About that, um...so, any luck finding the cult?"

"We went back to where you escaped from. They weren't there, but we did find evidence that they were trying to build the bomb you told James, Iris, and Kara Danvers about. But they failed. Um...we think someone might have died there," Supergirl explained before she showed the necklace found at the site to Tanya. Who looked effected seeing it.

She shakingly took the necklace, staring at it with memories watering her eyes, "This was Liza's...she was my friend..."

The three looked at her with frowns when James's cell phone began to chime, so he reached over and grabbed it from the coffee table. When he opened it up, he saw something alarming, which caused Supergirl and Iris to notice his change of demeanor.

"What is it?" Supergirl asked and he slowly looked up at the two, "James..." he tossed the phone to the hero, who easily caught it, before reading what he saw on the phone,

"Give us Tanya and the journal, or the world will see your true face."

Attached to the text message, was a video of security footage from the fight in the under construction parking garage, when Guardian's identity was forcefully revealed as James Olsen.

"They're gonna tell National City I'm Guardian," James said and the two looked up at him, taken, before Supergirl continued to read what the message said.

"You must deliver Tanya and the journal to the corner of Pacific and First at five pm. If you fail to show up, we will go live with this video and reveal James Olsen as Guardian to all of National City."