I fall in love with you every single day

That night at STAR Labs, Izzy sat in the med bay while Caitlin patched her up and Ralph stood behind her. "Should be good to go. Might be a little scar, though," Caitlin said.

"Wouldn't be my first, doc. Probably won't be my last," Izzy said.

"It will be, if I have anything to do with it," Ralph said but Izzy looked back at him confused.

"Why would you have anything to do with it?" Izzy asked and Ralph chuckled.

"I'm gonna go," Caitlin awkwardly said before she walked out of the med bay leaving the two alone.

Izzy then got up and started gathering her things. "Wh- What are you doing?" Ralph asked and Izzy looked up at him.

"The way I see it, I've gotten more hurt here than I ever did fighting DeVoe, so I'm not going to spend another second training," Izzy said.

"Okay, that is a really bad idea," Ralph told her.

"I've already hurt DeVoe. By myself. Without y'all. I can do it again," Izzy said.

"Izzy, the only way for you to stay safe is for you to stay with us," Ralph said but Izzy just stared at him, not changing her mind, "it's the buddy system, right?"

"You're not my buddy, Ralphie," Izzy said before she tried to leave but Ralph stepped in her way, blocking the doorway.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey!" He snapped, "Don't do this."

Izzy stared up at him, just cemeteries away from his face, but she whistled at him, which blasted out her powers, sending Ralph into a wall. He fell down unconscious and Izzy walked right past him. She stopped for a moment before looking back at him. "Sorry, Raphie."

———

Harry stood in the larger med bay, standing before Kara, Caitlin, Cisco and Barry, holding out his small device. "Initially, I envisioned the mental activity dampener as just disrupting inbound brainwave broadcasts, but I talked to DA Cecile Horton and we had the idea to invert the polarity allowing this to disrupt outbound brainwave broadcasts as well. So we-" Harry started.

"We could use this against DeVoe," Barry cut in.

"We could use this against DeVoe," Harry repeated.

"That's brilliant. I'm totally on board. Except mental activity dampener?" Cisco questioned.

"Ramon, the name's no good. Which is why — Drum roll, please — I have decided to rename this the cerebral inhibitor," Harry said.

Faces dropped, Barry and Kara suddenly stared at one another, having recognized the name immediately. They smiled at the other.

"This is where we came up with the cerebral inhibitor to use against DeVoe."

But Harry eyed the two oddly, seeing the they realized something not everyone else did. "What's that? What are you guys doing? What are — What are those faces?" Harry asked as the two looked at him.

"When Savitar came to STAR Labs, he said we would build a device to use against DeVoe. The cerebral inhibitor," Kara explained but now Harry looked annoyed.

"I wish I had known that before I spent all this time trying to come up with the second name. Naming is hard," Harry said and Cisco nodded.

"Okay, so we can use this on DeVoe to keep him from projecting his consciousness into new bodies?" Caitlin asked.

"Precisely," Harry said.