I'm thinking 'bout how

That evening, Gypsy stood behind the counter at CC Jitters, multiple empty caffeinated shots before her, "Barista. Another one, please. Uh, make it a double. Thank you."

And then the barista came over with her shot, "Here you go." "Thanks."

The barista walked away right as Barry walked up to her, "I've been looking everywhere for you," he said and Gypsy rolled her eyes.

"Can't a woman caffeinate in peace around here?" She muttered, walking away from with her shot of coffee.

"Hey," Barry said, following after her, "Look— Hey!" Gypsy stopped behind a table and Barry walked around in front of her, "I know why you're upset, and it's alright."

"Really?" Gypsy dully asked.

"Yeah. Look, Cisco just thinks if he takes the job, he'll be letting us down. But, I mean, he just needs to follow his own heart, do what he needs to do, not worry about us. He knows that," Barry told her.

"Wow," Gypsy muttered, "That's actually really great."

"So now all you guys have to do is talk to each other," Barry said.

"Yeah. Well. That part's not so easy, so-" Gypsy said.

"Yes," Barry softly said, glancing around to make sure no one was looking, "...it is."

"What are you doing?" Gypsy asked, Barry looking back at her.

"What?" He asked, but by the look in his eye, Gypsy knew.

"Don't even think about it. Don't even think—" but Barry placed his hand on her shoulder, "No!" And they whooshed off.

STAR Labs

Barry zoomed Gypsy into the cortex where Cisco was just as Kara, Caitlin, and Mon-El walked into the room, "Don't ever whoosh me again, alright?!" Gypsy snapped.

"Totally, I'm sorry," Barry said before looking at Cisco, "Um, Cisco—"

"Barry!" And Barry swung around to find an annoyed Kara behind him, with a confused Caitlin with her, "What are you doing?"

"Just getting 'em back on the same page, okay?" Barry said before looking back at Cisco and Gypsy, "Cisco, Gypsy is upset, because, frankly? I mean, it's taking you too long to accept Breacher's job offer. Duh," and then he looked at Gypsy, "And Gypsy, Cisco, he's-he's just worried about abandoning his team. I mean, it's not that he doesn't want the job. Right?" Cisco hesitantly nodded, "Okay, so...now you both know, right? And you can dive in and...work this out— let's talk about this." Cisco looked at Barry very dangerously annoyed before slowly looking over at Gypsy, who slightly frowned awkwardly.

But before either of them could let a word out, the alarms began the blare. Caitlin and Kara got behind the console as Barry walked over to them, "CCPD is reporting two more break-ins at tech manufacturers Boeing Lab and the Jamison Institute. More hardware was stolen," Caitlin told them.

"DeVoe," Kara muttered.

"Was anybody hurt?" Barry asked.

"Three fatalities, all of them security guards in high-level clearance areas, just like Vandermeer," Kara read off.

"He's taking whatever he wants, killing anybody that gets in the way," Barry said before he looked at Cisco and Gypsy, "Guys, I-I'm sorry, but we have to figure out what kind of machine he's building, right now."