make it reign

"In all of time, I wonder how many lives I will have to live until I find my way back to you."
————————————————————————

On Argo, Kara, Barry, Iris, and Mon-El followed Alura and Thara throughout the city, coming upon Selena's home, "This is Selena's house, there must be a back way in," Alura said, but as they got closer, Kara noticed something on the side.

"Or a hidden way," she said before pressing her palm against the house walls, and just like the time vault at STAR Labs, the walls opened up a secret room. They all walked in before the doors closed behind them.

They found themselves deep in the home, in a dark lair, searching the place when Kara and Alura spotted an opened book on a pedestal, "It's an atlas of the Earth," Alura said, but Kara began to quickly flip through the pages, recognizing them.

"I've seen these writings before," Kara said before glancing over at Barry, Iris, and Mon-El a moment, "In Coville's journal," the three turned annoyed while Kara looked back at the journal, "They're instructions."

"Instructions for what?" Thara asked.

"For making Worldkillers," Barry spoke up and Alura looked his way.

"Seems the Daughters of Juru created Reign, Purity, and Pestilence years ago on Krypton and sent them to Earth," Kara read out of the journal, "And now, they're following."

"We have to find a way to let the DEO know that Selena's headed back to Earth," Mon spoke up as Thara slowly made her way over to the three.

"Our protective dome makes communication impossible," she said and Mon-El huffed.

"Well, there has to be something here that can help us," Iris said, she and Mon-El beginning to look around the lair.

EARTH — America, National City

At the DEO, Alex was sitting in her lab, behind a computer, getting some work done when suddenly Myr'nn and J'onn walked in, causing her to look their way, "Alex, I hope we're not disturbing you," J'onn said as Alex closed her computer.

"No, no, no, no," Alex assured, standing up, "There's always time for my two favorite people."

"I came because I wished to see you again, Alex," Myr'nn said, "To say goodbye."

Confused, Alex glanced over at J'onn, finding a knowing look, "It's, uh, it's time," he muttered before Alex looked back at Myr'nn.

"You have brought me much joy in my time on your Earth, Alex. You and your friends showed me strange and wonderful things. You know, you have a rare gift for intuiting the feelings of others. You would've made an excellent Green Martian," Myr'nn told her, and from that, J'onn dropped his head, trying to stop himself from crying.

Alex began to choke up as well, but Myr'nn continued with a smile, "Most of all, you have given me the great gift of witnessing your love for my son. Home is not a place, it is living amongst those who love and honor you. I can depart this world with peace because I know my son is home."

"It has been a great honor getting to spend time with you, Myr'nn," Alex said, tears glossing her brown eyes, "And now I know where J'onn gets his dignity and his enormous heart."

The two quickly hugged, but Myr'nn said, "There's no need for watering of the eyes, child," and the two then parted as Alex wiped her tears away, "All of life is change. Doing The Reach allows me to live on forever, within my son. I am very, very fortunate," he then turned to his son, "Time is slipping, J'onn. We must get the Staff of Kh'ollar and go."