into the night with me

That night at STAR Labs, Barry and Kara stood a very good distance away from each other as Cisco, Caitlin, Joe, Wally, and Iris were all at work. "No sign of Deacon or Kwon on facial recognition, traffic cameras nothing," Iris said as she stared at a computer when Wally, with his shawl off, walked up next to her.

"We don't even know if Kwon's still alive," Wally said.

"We gotta move fast," Joe said before he looked up to see how a part Barry and Kara were. "Where were you two?"

"Dry cleaners," Kara said.
"Wedding cleaners," Barry said.

Kara looked annoyed but didn't look at him as Joe stared confused. "Dry cleaners," Barry corrected.

"Um, Cisco?" Kara asked, and Barry glanced at her for a moment before looking away. "Uh, where are you with those bio-digital antibodies?"

"I'm nowhere. Actually, no- You know what?" Cisco asked.

"What?" Kara asked, crossing her arms.

"I am somewhere. I'm in the doghouse. Apparently, the pan-dimensional doghouse," Cisco ranted as he began to storm out of the cortex. "I don't know if this doghouse has a door or window, but if it did, I'd be jumping out of it!"

Caitlin sighed before he looked at a more confused Joe. "It's okay. I'll go talk to him," she said before she followed Cisco.

Iris, Wally, and Joe then watched as Barry and Kara walked away, into different locations, not even looking in the other's direction. "Has everybody lost their minds?" Joe asked.

------

Caitlin found Cisco pacing around in his workshop, not even able to focus on the right things. "She must think I'm blowing her off," Cisco started as he hysterically laughed. "But I'm just trying to do my job. I guess the word reschedule doesn't exist on Earth 19."

"Okay, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that the reason you can't focus on the science is because you are so worried about what's going on with Gypsy," Caitlin said as Cisco faced her, his eyes widened with crazy.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear anything you said. But I-I think I figured it out. I think I can't focus on anything 'cause of this whole Gypsy situation," Cisco explained.

"I'm-"

"I think I just have to talk to her," Cisco declared and Caitlin nodded.

"What a great idea," she said and Cisco nodded before he blasted open a vibe portal.

On the other side, Gypsy jumped out from it, the portal closing up behind her. "Hey," Gypsy said to Caitlin who smiled, then she looked at Cisco innocently. "What's up, Cisco?"

"You're mad at me," Cisco said, pointing at her.

"I said it was fine," Gypsy said.

"No, no, no. Rule number one, when a girl says it's fine, it's not fine," Cisco said.

"Amen!" Caitlin awkwardly exclaimed, causing the two of them to look at her. "I'm gonna go."

She walked out as Cisco slowly stepped forward towards Gypsy, who was still acting like it was fine. "Rule number two, you don't blow off a date with your favorite person," he said before he grabbed hold of her shoulders. "The day got away from me. Let me make it up to you, okay? Date night tomorrow?"

"No, Cisco," Gypsy said as she shook her head. "It- It had to be today."

"Why today?" Cisco asked as Gypsy walked over to the computer.