and, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23

Still walking through the underground sewage pipe, Barry was leading the bus metas through, listening to the water wave above them. "Are you sure this is the right way?" Mina asked.

"Do you hear the water in this sewer drain?" Barry asked, pointing about them, "It's moving in this direction. We keep going this way, we'll head away from the prison, find our exit."

"Wow, good catch," Becky said with a smile, "You must've been a really smart CSI."

But her smile dropped when she heard Rundine laughing. "A CSI who killed a teacher in his own apartment and left evidence everywhere. Yeah, doesn't sound so smart to me," he said and Barry rolled his eyes. "Hey, speaking of, maybe we shouldn't be-"

But they all stopped when they heard metal drop nearby. They turned towards an open corridor where they found a terrified plumber, staring at the prisoners white faced. "Crap-"

Rundine ran up to him, grabbed him, and held him around the throat. "Hey, easy, easy! Rundine, easy," Barry told him but Rundine stared at him wide eyed.

"We let him go, he will out us," Rundine said.

"We can't do that, can we?" Deacon said as he grabbed a pipe nearby.

"Deacon-"

"What are you doing? No, we can't hurt him," Becky said.

"We have to do more than hurt him — we don't have a choice," Mina said.

"No, hey, we do not have to kill him," Barry said.

"Yes, we do," Deacon said before he swung back, about to bash in the plumber's brains with the pipe.

But before he could, Barry punched the plumber out. "No, we don't, all right?" He said, "Just duct tape him. Come on, let's move."

Unknown Bar

Ralph walked into what seemed to be an underground ring with Norvock where they found Amunet watch two men box each other. "Looked like that hurt," she said, whilst giggling, but when she saw Wolfe, she stood up from her seat, "Ding, ding! Boys, have some orange slices," and the two men stopped fighting, "Mommy needs to work, okay?"

She then looked at Ralph, Norvock now standing next to her. "Wardennn...I'm going to assume this is not one of those good emergency meetings — a few hours before a major criminal undertaking, hm?"

"We have to delay the deal," Ralph said.

"What?" Amunet asked.

"My ears outside tell me the police have been tipped. I don't know how. Maybe CCPD hacked into the cameras," Ralph explained.

"You said there were no cameras," Amunet said.

"I did?" Ralph asked and Amunet nodded, "Yes, I did say that. But then, afterwards, I installed a few."

"Did you?" Amunet asked, getting closer to him, but Ralph wouldn't move, "Something seems off with the big, bad Wolfe, if you even are Wolfe."

"Stay in it, she's testing you."

"What the hell's that supposed to mean?" Ralph asked, "I'm the same man you've always dealt with."

"Okay, and who would that be?" Amunet asked.

"The one who gives you your merchandise. And trust me, you need me a lot more than I need you," Ralph sternly told her, "So, when I say the deal has to be delayed, it's because the deal has to be delayed."

"Okay," Amunet muttered before she backed off, and sat back down in her chair.

But right then, Ralph's ear started stretching down again, causing Norvock and Amunet to stare at him oddly. "What the hell?" Norvock asked.