but both of our hearts believe

Walking around the floating prison, the girls continued to search the ship, trying to find the Priestesses. "This place is like the Mall of America. You can wonder around here for days and not find a thing," Livewire said.

"Do you smell that?" Psi asked.

"What?" Iris questioned, holding a flashlight in her hand.

"Another dead body of an incompetent male, perhaps?" Livewire asked.

"I smell it," Imra spoke up.

"Smell what?" Iris asked but then someone jumped down behind them.

The five turned back to see a loose female prisoner, holding a metal rod. She looked like she was a warrior Princess from the island of Themyscira. The woman knocked Livewire to the side before glaring right at Supergirl. "You!" She yelled. "You beat the sign of the House of El. How dare you show your face around here?"

She then stepped forward to attack, but Imra used her telekinesis to slam a piece of a prison door against the woman. When she stood, Psi blasted her with her abilities and then Livewire shocked her with her electricity. But in anger, the woman slammed her weapon into Psi's head, which caused her to drop to the ground in pain. Imra ran up to her and bent down to help her. "Are you okay?" She asked as Psi faced her. "Are you hurt?" But suddenly, Psi grabbed the woman and blasted her with her abilities.

"Imra!" Iris called before she ran over to the woman, who was cradling down, holding onto her head in pain.

Meanwhile, the warrior kicked Supergirl down to the ground and she rolled around. When she got up, she almost got punched in the face by the woman, but she ducked down before she back kicked her leg.

Supergirl then turned around and punched the warrior down before Livewire used her powers on her. The hero then looked back at Iris to find her holding Imra, comforting her, as she brought her out from whatever Psi did to her. "Imra, you're okay. You're okay, it's gonna be okay," she then shot Psi a glare. "Why did you do that to her?" But Psi just stared at Iris, breathing heavily.

Earth, USA, National City: Alex's Apartment

Alex was sitting on her couch, thinking deeply to herself when Ruby looked at her. "Your turn," she said but Alex didn't hear. "Alex?"

Alex then looked at her and forced out a smile. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Alex softly said.

"Maggie?" Ruby questioned before Alex looked at her again. "From the text before? She's your girlfriend, right?"

"Fiancée...ex...ex-fiancée, I-" she then sighed. "I wasn't expecting to hear from her. It's been a while since we broke up."

"Does she wanna see you?" Ruby asked but Alex shook her head no.

"No," she softly said. "She thinks that she left her passport here, I guess, and was asking if I could please mail it to her," Alex told her before softly chuckling a bit.

"Do you know where it is?" Ruby asked.

"Honestly, the only place I can think of is maybe in that top drawer," Alex said, gesturing her head towards the table placed next to the door.

So Ruby got up and opened the drawer where she found Maggie's passport. She then closed the drawer and looked back at Alex. "Here it is," she said before she opened it up. "Wow. She traveled a lot."

"Yeah," Alex muttered as Ruby sat next to her. "We had a lot of plans — You know...I really thought I was...I was moving on. But, I still feel so sad. It's like, uh...This is my life now. And I can't do anything about it."