right where we are

At the DEO, Supergirl was standing at the circular table when she heard a loud high-pitched screeching in the distance, a sound only she could hear. She slightly turned back, an expression on her that The Flash took note of, "What is it?"

"Kryptonian Sunstone," Supergirl muttered, turning to him, "Mon-El found a frequency I can hear. Let's go," and the two immediately zoomed off.

James began to walk towards the exit when Winn caught his attention, "Uh, James," he said and James looked at him just for Winn to toss him his helmet, "Safety first."

James laughed before turning back to Iris, finding a smile on her.

Unknown Location

Olivia, now hovering over the cauldron, she continued, "With the power of Yuda Kal, I will be the fourth."

She reached her hand into the cauldron, holding the rock, when suddenly Mon-El zoomed over to her, just for her to grab him by the throat. He stared down at her surprise, seeing red veins cover her face, growing up to her eyes, that then glowed red as well.

Tanya gasped in freight right before Supergirl landed in front of her, and The Flash zoomed up next to her. Olivia looked over at her, her voice deeper and enhanced, as she lifted Mon-El off the ground, "The false god. Right on cue," she then pushed Mon-El with all her might, causing him be thrown up onto the balcony seating, crashing into all the chairs.

Supergirl and The Flash tensed up as they saw red veins cover Olivia's entire body, her eye glowing brighter, holding the rock in her hand. Supergirl ran at her, just for Olivia to punch her up in the jaw. The heroine got thrown up into the air before punched into the torso, sending her crashing back.

The Flash went to go help her when he heard multiple grunts from up on the balcony. He speed up there just to find the other cultists attacking Mon-El, so he quickly got to action in helping his friend.

Meanwhile, Supergirl immediately got up and stormed for Olivia, who swung a punch at her, but the heroine dodged it before punching her in the torso. She then swung the girl around, kicking her back.

Olivia got herself together, swinging a punch again but Supergirl caught it, gripping her fist to make a point, "This is not you, Olivia. The girl I saved was a good person," she said.

"The girl you saved was weak," Olivia said, pushing Supergirl down onto her knees, "Now I finish Reign's work."

She ungripped herself from Supergirl's hold before pushing her back. Olivia punched her across the face but Supergirl quickly punched across the face as well.

As the two continued fighting, Olivia's men grabbed Tanya, and pulled her out of the room, pushing her towards a man who waved a dagger in her face. But right then, Guardian jumped down, knocking down some of the men with him.

Guardian quickly got up as the man with the dagger ran at him. The vigilante easily took out him and anyone else that came for him.

At that same time, Supergirl punched Olivia before kneeing her in the stomach. Olivia collected herself before punching Supergirl who blocked it. And everytime Olivia tried to punch her again and again. But at one point, Supergirl caught the attack with her fist, and flipped the girl over onto her back.

She pinned the girl down, forcing her hand open, and tried to force the rock off of her hand, but it was stuck. And when she also tried, a surge of pain overwhelmed the heroine, as her eyes glowed red.

She stumbled up, covering her eyes as her laser heat vision blasted out of control, almost hitting people, and destroying property. She screamed out in pain as Olivia just watched with a smirk on her.