honey, I shrunk team superflash

"You weren't just a star to me. You were my whole damn sky."
————————————————————————

HENRY ALLEN WAS HERE

SO WAS BARRY
IIIIIII IIIIIII

At the West Household, Joe was sitting down in the living room, pulling out tools and parts to build a baby crib when Cecile walked in, her pregnant belly popped. "Cecile, are you sure we need a crib? I used to plop Iris on some cushions and call it a night," Joe said.

"Well, I'm glad to hear you got all your parenting mistakes out of the way with your first kid," Cecile said before turning towards the mirror while Joe laughed.

"I think she turned out okay," he said but Cecile sighed, upset at how she looked in the mirror.

"Oh, babe. I cannot believe I am so big already. You know, I was barely showing at this point with Joanie," Cecile said before she turned back to Joe, "All right, best I got. What do you think?"

Joe turned back at her for a moment before nodding his head, then back to the crib parts. "Mmhmm."

"Are they?" Cecile questioned.

"Are they what?" Joe asked.

"Too tight," Cecile said but Joe seemed confused.

"Um-"

"Hey, you just said that you thought my clothes were too tight. Do I look bad?" Cecile asked.

"What? I didn't say that," Joe said.

"What do you mean when is it gonna go back to normal?" Cecile asked but Joe finally looked back at her.

"I didn't say that either," he said.

He finally got up and approached her, staring at her sternly. "Look at me. My lips weren't moving."

"What are you talking about? I heard you. I-" But Cecile heard him again, even though his lips didn't move. "I can still hear you."

"What the hell is going on?" Joe asked.

"Why can I hear what you're thinking?" Cecile asked but then she realized, "Oh, my God, Joe, I think I can read minds."

STAR Labs

In the med bay, Cecile laid out on the med bed with Joe and Iris standing by her, and Caitlin having just checked her out. "Heartrate's 170 BPM, and there's no sign of dark matter in the amniotic fluid," Caitlin explained and Cecile exhaled relieved.

"So the baby's not a meta?" Cecile asked.

"Nope, it's a perfectly normal baby g..." but Caitlin stopped herself, while Cecile knew exactly what she was going to say.

"Girl," Cecile said, causing her, Iris and Joe to stare at Caitlin taken back, "You were gonna say baby girl."

"I'm having another daughter?" Joe asked.

"I'm gonna have a sister?" Iris asked with a big smile.

"Well, I guess we can cancel the announcement party," Cecile said right before Mon-El walked into the room, having heard all the excitement.

"What's going on?" He asked and Iris practically turned back around towards him, her smile so big her cheeks hurt.

"I'm having a sister!" She happily exclaimed and Mon stared at her surprised.

"Congratulations!" He then scooped her up in a hug while Cisco, who was sitting nearby, chuckled turning towards everyone.

"Ha-ha-ha!" He laughed while Iris and Mon's hug broke, "Boy, girl, that's 50-50. Let's test your skills for real. What number am I thinking of?"