on the radio beat

Standing in the elevator in STAR Labs, Barry, Cisco and Mon-El all seemed to be so close to just passing out, but Ralph looked wide awake as he could be. "I'm gonna have a headache now until my wedding day," Barry mumbled.

"Worth it," Ralph said and Mon glared at him.

"Agree to never speak about what happened tonight?" Mon asked. 

"Agreed."
"Agreed."
"If I have to."

And Mon glared at him some more. "What?" Ralph asked.

When the elevator doors opened, Kara was outside of it, waiting for the boys. And Barry couldn't help but think she looked so cute because she was in a comfy sweater and jeans, and bigger winner — she wasn't wearing her glasses. "Hey," Kara said.

"Hey," Barry said as they walked off the elevator. "I saw you called seventeen times and gave both Mon and I very threatening voicemails." Kara laughed a little as they all started to walk down the halls. "Everything okay?"

"Oh, yeah, everything is fine. How was your night?" Kara asked.

"Ummm, good. Quiet. Uneventful," Barry said and Kara smiled. "Yours?"

"Uh, yeah, yeah, nothing happened," Kara said but after a few seconds, Barry shook his head.

"You know what? We actually had a few scrapes," he said and Kara smiled relieved.

"Honestly, so did we," Kara said and Barry sighed.

"Some tears were involved," Barry also said.

"Yeah, us too," Kara said.

"More crying. Then puking," Barry said and Kara crinkled her eyebrows in worry before she started rubbing his back.

"Lost access to the happiest place on Earth," Ralph said and Mon eyed him.

"I'm sure you'll live," he said.

"Pretty sure nothing could've made tonight any worse," Cisco said.

But then, they all walked into the cortex to find Killer Frost standing in the middle of the room. Cisco just sighed annoyed as Kara frowned. "I'm so tired. I'm so tired, can we just do this tomorrow, please?" Cisco asked.

"Aw, chicks with white hair. Hot," Ralph said.

"Why is Killer Frost here?" Barry asked softly.

"She has something she wants to tell you guys, and you all will listen to her, okay?" Kara said and Barry nodded.

Killer Frost's eyes then chimed back to normal as her hair went back to brown. "Aww," Ralph pouted. "It's just Caitlin."

"I can explain everything," Caitlin told them.

West Household

When Joe got home that night, the second he sunk into the couch, the door re opened to Joanie, who was changed into regular clothes. "Hey, Joe," she said, closing the door behind her.

"Hey," Joe said and Joanie walked over to the edge of the couch.

"Uh, when you got arrested, I figured you'd be okay cause you're a cop, but still," Joanie said.

"Yeah, we're all fine," Joe said. "How was the rest of your night?"

"It was fine," Joanie said and Joe nodded. "Joe, I'm gonna do what I want."

"I know. You're an adult. I was not trying to tell you what to do," Joe said.

"But if I'm being honest, I know that I took it too far tonight," Joanie said.

"And what about your book?" Joe asked.

"I still believe everything I was saying. But after we talked, I realized that's not why I'm working there. So I'm gonna quit," Joanie said and Joe nodded. "Are you gonna tell Mom?"

"That's not my secret to tell. But your mom loves you. And she'll always listen if you let her," Joe said and Joanie smiled, knowing he was right.

Then Cecile walked in, holding a big belly burger to go bag. "Just got my first craving," she said and they smiled at her as she closed the door. "Hi, you two. How was your night?"

"Uh, it was fine," Joe said as Cecile sat next to him. "Nothing happened."

"You?" Joe asked and Cecile plastered a smile.

"Oh. Same. Super chill," she said.

"I'm gonna head to bed," Joanie said and Cecile looked back at her. "But, um, do you wanna do breakfast in the morning and just talk?"

"Yeah, sweetie, I'd like that," Cecile said and Joanie smiled.

"Okay. Good night, guys," she said before she started to head up the stairs.

"Good night," Cecile said before she sighed heavily, looking back at Joe. "I gotta tell you something. This kid of ours? Definitely not a vegetarian."

"This kid of ours," Joe softly said, placing a hand on her stomach. "Cecile, I gotta tell you. I never thought I'd even have a second chance at love, and here you are. You're my everything. To top that miracle, we're having this baby. It's exciting...but is it okay to say that I'm scared?"

Cecile sighed, like a hard weight had been lifted up off her shoulders. "I'm so glad that you told me that. Cause I am terrified," she said.

"Really?" Joe asked.

"Yes. Really. I-I thought that I'd finally hit this groove in my life and my career and with you, and now this changes everything," Cecile explained.

"The last thing I thought at our age, we'd be having a baby," Joe said and they laughed.

"I know," she said with a smile. "It's scary. But I figure pretty much all we gotta do is love this baby as much as we love each other."

"That's a lot of love," Joe said and Cecile smiled.

STAR Labs

Walking down the corridor together, Kara and Caitlin headed for the elevator after having a long talk with the boys. "So much for quiet and classy, right?" Kara said and Caitlin laughed.

"Not exactly the bachelorette party you had in mind," Caitlin said.

"Well, saving the city wasn't a bad way to speed the night," Kara said before they both stopped in front of the elevator. "But the best part of the night was spending it with the ladies of Team SuperFlash."

"It was. When we weren't almost getting killed," Caitlin said.

"Yeah, we should do it more often," Kara said and Caitlin smiled. "The hanging out part, not the almost getting killed part."

"I'd like that," Caitlin said.

"Actually, I wanted to ask you a favor about the wedding," Kara said.

"Oh, you want a custom ice sculpture?" Caitlin asked and Kara laughed.

"No, um, I wanted to know if you wanted to be my maid of honor," Kara said and Caitlin stared at her surprised.

"Me? What about Iris?" Caitlin asked. "I thought she'd be your maid of honor."

"She is...but who says there's allowed only one maid of honor," Kara said and Caitlin smiled. "And we're more than work friends. We've been through a lot together. Weddings are all about new beginnings, right? So what do you say? Wanna stand up for me?"

"I do," Caitlin said and Kara smiled. "I guess that's your line though right?" The girls laughed before the elevator opened and they stepped inside. "I'm so excited."

"I know," Kara said, with the biggest smile on her face.

"Do I have a bridesmaids dress?" Caitlin asked.

"Of course," Kara said.