don't run

"The black sheep is sometimes the only one telling the truth."
————————————————————————

Decorating for the season, Cisco placed silver tinsel around a blue tree in the cortex of STAR Labs when Harry popped his head around the tree. "What are you doing?"

"Tinsel," Cisco said in an obvious tone.

"Your tinsel to surface ratio is terrible," Harry said and Cisco looked at him annoyed.

"Are you kidding me?" He asked.

"I'm not kidding you," Harry said.

"I've done extensive research to make sure that this tinsel is properly proportioned for the tree," Cisco said.

"It's terrible," Harry said.

"It's terrible?" Cisco asked. "I'll tell you what's terrible."

"What?" Harry asked.

"Your Scrooge to Grinch ratio is terrible," Cisco told him.

"You're a mean one. I wouldn't touch you with a 39 1/2-foot pole," Harry said.

"Haven't heard that one before," Cisco said as Caitlin walked into the room, with a Santa hat on her head.

"Hey, Cisco," she said and he looked back at her. "Where's Gypsy?"

"She had to work the holiday shift. But I think I got her the perfect gift. A Gulag-class mech knife forged in the unholy blood fires of Earth-22 by none other than," Cisco said before looking at Harry.

"Wells 2.0."
"Wells 2.0

"Of course, Gypsy should have sent something for me by now," Cisco added.

"Awkward," Harry muttered.

"I'm sure it's fine," Cisco said.

"Yikes," the three looked to see that Ralph had walked in, wearing a Santa hat as well. "Did, uh, Rudolph just diarrhea all over your tree?"

"Cool, cool. Two humbugs. It's a Festivus miracle," Cisco said in annoyance.

"No, don't get me wrong. Ralphie loves Christmas," Ralph said as he walked over to the tree. "I ring in every holiday season with my nana. She never remembers me, but I am getting that inheritance."

"You are just...incorrect," Cisco said.

"Well, if you don't want to spend Christmas conning your grandma, you're more than welcome to join your friends at the-" Caitlin started but immediately Harry gestured for her to stop. "...West family party."

"Extremely obvious," Ralph said, pointing out that he knew what Harry was doing. "I saw that. And by the way, that sounds like a snooze fest. Unless, of course, you're serving baking soda."

And to Caitlin's confusion, all the boys yelled out, "Baking soda!"

"What?" She asked and they looked at her. "Uh, sorry, what's that about?"

"Uh, well, it's a bit of an inside joke actually concerning Killer Frost," Harry said as he and Cisco continued with the tree.

"Classic Killer Frost," Cisco said and Harry hummed in agreement.

"You guys were hanging out with Killer Frost?" Caitlin asked, the thought of it just odd.

"Oh, yeah," Ralph said.
"Oh, yeah," Harry said.
"Yeah," Cisco said.

Caitlin just stared at them oddly before uttering, "I hope you had a great time."

"Oh, we had the best time," Ralph said and they all looked at him. "I mean, you're great, Snowcone. But my girl Frostbite, ai yi yi."