so i took your hand

Walking inside the rebel base on Earth-X, the heroes were quick to realize what city they were in. "I guess we're in Earth-X's Star City."

"I have to say, that's one hell of a story," the man said as he showed them around the base, which also looked like the Arrow Cave. "You're a speedster."

"Yeah."

"Okay, you two turn into the burning man."

"Yup."

"You're a SuperMeta."

"That's right."

"Of course I already knew that."

"What-"

"And you're the good doppelgänger of the Fuehrer."

"Good might be an oversimplification," Sara added, earning an annoyed look from Oliver.

"You still haven't told us which Earth you're from," Leo said and Sara looked at him, just to see he was checking her out. "Clearly, it's not this one."

"We're from Earth-1," Barry said before looking at Emma for a moment. "At least most of us are."

"Earth-1?" Leo asked before looking at the man. "Well...golly."

"Am I missing something here?" Jax asked.

"I'm from Earth-1 too," the man said and they looked at him taken back.

"If you're from our Earth, then you know how we got here, don't you?" Mon-El asked.

"Yeah, I have a pretty good idea," the man said before he got a tablet out. "I think you guys came through this."

A holographic imagine showed up on the screen of a big building. "A temporal gateway?" Barry asked.

"Same physics as a breach, just more stable and larger," Professor Stein said.

"Yeah, much larger," Barry said.

"So we have a way to get back," Alex said.

"Where is this thing?" Emma asked.

"It's actually not too far from here," the man said.

"22.3 kilometers to be exact. Well, we'd drive there," Leo said.

"Good. So take us to it," Oliver said.

"Can't do that," the man said.

"Why?" Oliver asked.

"Because the gateway's in a facility guarded by a not-so-small army of Nazis," the man said.

"Yeah, well, we've faced worse, so-"

"Look, it's our only way home. We're going through it," Mon said.

"Nobody's going through anything," They all turned around to see a man standing behind them. He was wearing all black, white, green eyes, brown hair, a burn mark on half of his face. Looked like he could be Barry's twin brother. "Because we're blowing it the hell up."

Savitar.

Barry and Mon-El stared at him taken back, while everyone else just saw him as Barry's doppelgänger. But angry started spewing up in those boys, more angry in Mon more than Barry. Because all he saw when staring at that evil face, was Iris.

"Don't! Please don't! Don't do this!"

"Finally I am free of you."

"Mon-El-"

"No, don't say it, you're gonna be all right."