girls night out

"It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light."
- Aristotle Onassis
————————————————————————

Caitlin sat in her office of STAR Labs, staring at her screen of an online airplane ticket. But she quickly clicked it away when she heard three girls giggling and chattering away heading towards her.

"Well, here you are." Caitlin turned around to find Kara, Iris and Felicity — Felicity holding colorful boas and a plastic tiara. "Okay, are you ready for the ladies' night to end all ladies' nights?"

"And by that, she means a quiet, low-key dinner at a very classy restaurant," Kara intervened, eyeing the other blonde.

"Yeah," the blonde said, eyeing the other blonde. "That's exactly what I mean. Super low-key, super quiet."

Kara eyed her a little suspiciously, narrowing her eyes. "Did you say Super all for my benefit?" She asked and Felicity nodded slightly.

"Yeah, yeah I did," she muttered and Iris laughed.

"Too bad Alex couldn't come along," Iris added. "Working sucks."

"So, do you want a pink or a blue feather boa?" Felicity asked, while wrapping one around Kara's shoulders.

"Actually, Kara," Caitlin started, causing the girls to look at her. "If it's okay, I don't think I'm gonna make it tonight. I'm just not feeling up to it."

"What?" Kara asked, her tone full of concern. "Are you feeling okay?"

"No, I'm fine. I just- Sometimes life catches up with you, you know?" Caitlin said.

Kara was about to say something when Felicity suddenly put a tiara on top of her curled blonde head. "That is because you're not wearing the tiara. Put on the tiara. Everything will change," Felicity said and Kara smiled, adjusting the tiara a little.

"Wearing the tiara, thank you," Kara said.

"You're welcome," Felicity said.

"Caitlin," Kara said, looking back to the girl. "Please come. We've worked together for the past five years and it's always working. We never get to do a dinner just us. You have to come."

"She's right," Iris said and Caitlin looked at Kara again, to see her almost pouting. "Just one dinner, please?" Kara asked and Caitlin sighed. "Don't make me pout."

"Wouldn't miss it," Caitlin said and Kara smiled.

Fancy Restaurant

Sitting down for dinner, Kara, Iris, Caitlin, Felicity and Cecile all smiled among each other, dressed up nice with feather boas. Added bonus, Kara was wearing a white sash that read: FUTURE MRS. DANVERS-ALLEN

Kara wore a light blue ruched lantern long sleeve dress, while Iris wore a spaghetti strap dark navy dress, Felicity wore an off the shoulder dark blue dress, Caitlin wore a white sweater with a pink school skirt, and Cecile wore a a white dress.