i can see the stars from america

Later on that day, Kara and Iris re-entered the cortex where they found Caitlin and Cisco sitting at the computers. "Hey, how's the search coming?" Kara asked.

"Harry and I already set all the parameters, it's just got 300 square miles to comb through, so," Cisco told her, but then suddenly, all the screens in the room glitched, turning it into a broadcast. "That's not good."

"Hello, Central City!"

Once Kara saw Axel Walker on the screens, recording himself from the streets of Central City, she tensed up, along with everyone else. "Oh, no," she muttered.

"It's been far, far too long since my beautiful face graced your screens."

And right then, Ralph walked into the cortex and saw all the screens. "Whoo, this kid's got a face for radio," he said.

"Trickster's hijacking the city's broadcasting signals," Cisco said, clacking away at the keyboard.

"Today, we're going to play a little game I like to call, What Does This Do?" He then showed the camera a small red bouncy ball. "Looks like a regular old bouncy ball. But what does this do?"

"Cisco," Kara muttered, keeping her eyes on the screens.

"Tracing," Cisco said.

"Let's find out if and when you throw it hard enough," and when he bounced the ball, and when it hit a taxi, it exploded. "Kaboom!"

"He's downtown, corner of DeMeo and Bilson," Cisco informed.

"Okay," Kara said before she began to turn around to zoom away.

"Bring me the Stretchy Man, or else you're going to go boom-boom."

And Kara swung around, her eyes pierced of conflict as Ralph smiled giddy. "My first supervillain thunderdome challenge. This is awesome!" Ralph exclaimed excitedly.

"Ralph, no," Kara sternly said and he looked at her. "You don't know him. He's dangerous. His dad had Kryptonite cuffs, who knows what he's up to now."

"Kara, he's throwing bouncy balls and wearing a bedazzled pea coat. I got this," Ralph said before he ripped his shirt apart, revealing his suit underneath, which Kara gave him an annoyed look.

It was like he was copying everything she did.

"Hmm...you still haven't taken that off?" She asked.

"Oh, I sleep in this," Ralph said and Kara rolled her eyes before she grabbed him, and flew them through the roof.

Downtown Central City

Axel Walker, The Trickster, paced in the middle of the street, waiting for the new hero to appear. "Where are you, Stretchy Man?" He called out. "I've got plenty more where that came from."

"Nice suit, Fall Out Boy," and the Trickster looked back to see Stretchy Man and Supergirl standing side by side. But the villain cringed when seeing Stretchy Man's suit.

"Yuck, yours could use some work," he insulted.

"Ooh, look at that cutting wit. You wanted me, here I am," Stretchy Man said.

"Great, do you want to play, uh, catch?" Trickster asked before he tossed the hero the ball, but when it exploded, Stretchy Man was able to contain it.

His fist stretched out, then back to normal, a dull and bored expression on both him and Supergirl while the Trickster stared at them shocked. "You're really blowing this supervillain fight," Stretchy Man said.