can you see the stars over amsterdam?

Walking through CatCo, Lena's phone started ringing so she picked it up, just to be annoyed by the voice on the other line. "Hello?"

"I heard you were attacked by someone who tried to make it look like it was perpetrated by that thing that's leaving those alien marks. That's awful. Awful. I mean, it's Christmas."

"Morgan, you are a vile, despicable scrooge who's gonna die alone and in prison," Lena said, venom in her voice as she walked.

"Well, gotta go. Christmas party." She rolled her eyes when he hung up, but moved on.

The DEO

Supergirl walked down the steps of the facility, trying to find her husband and friends when her phone started ringing. From James. So she quickly answered it. "James?"

"Someone just tried to heat-vision Edge. He's calling a press conference."

"Is he hurt?" She asked.

"Sadly, no. Of course this guy has a lead-lined panic room in his office. But whatever's out there wants him dead. He just got lucky."

"I'm on it," Supergirl said before she hung up, finding herself standing near the balcony, where Winn, Alex, J'onn, and Barry were walking up to. She looked at them as they stared at her curiously. "The Kryptonian attacked Edge in his office."

"Oh...no? No. No, that's bad. That's objectively bad," Winn said.

"It doesn't matter who the target is, they're just killing whoever they want," Supergirl said.

"We're doing everything we can to track them," J'onn said.

"I'll head to Edge's office, see if they left behind anything I can trace," Alex said.

"No. No, I'm tired of playing hide-and-seek. The longer we wait, the more people are gonna die," Supergirl said as she headed towards the balcony.

"Wait, Kara," Barry called out and she looked back at him. "What are you suggesting?"

"We do it their way," Supergirl said before she flew off.

"Well, thats comforting," Winn muttered while Barry just seemed worried.

CatCo Worldwide Media

Flying up to the building, Supergirl laser heated into the roof, the House of El symbol, before staring off sternly. "Your turn."

———

"Aw, I'm sure that is not the first time that a woman who's gone crazy has attacked a powerful man. I'm fairly certain it won't be the last."

"Are you saying Supergirl attacked you?"

"I'm saying I can't say it wasn't Supergirl."

Inside the building, Lena scoffed and walked off, with James following. "Sociopathic cockroach."

"He'll get what he deserves," James assured. "Guys like him always do."

"You know, today was the second time you saved my life," Lena said as the two entered his office.

"Beginning to be some kind of a hobby. Right place, right time," James said.

"Yeah, well...I owe you a drink," Lena said, walking over to James's liquor table.

"I wouldn't say owe, but I'll take it," James said, following.