they're playing 'chasing cars'

After Caitlin explained the stone samples from the jaguar, she walked out from her office into the cortex where Kara, Iris, Barry and Ralph were. "So this stone sample shows absolutely no unique attributes of any kind normal granite statue. Except it's filled with traces of the dark matter on a molecular level, as if it's been flooded with it," Caitlin explained to them all.

"So, another bus meta?" Iris asked, pointing out the obvious.

"One that somehow brings inanimate objects to life and uses them to kill," Kara said, hesitation in her eyes as if it didn't sound real but knew it was real.

"How can this possibly be possible?" Barry asked, practically reading Kara's mind.

"My best guess?" Caitlin asked. "This meta has the ability to leave a psychic imprint on objects a sort of telekinetic puppeteering through a subconscious link,"

"That's really smart, 34-25-34," Ralph said and Kara slowly looked up at him annoyed.

"Did he just give my-"

"Ignore him," Kara said, looking back at Caitlin while Barry mouthed, stop, to Ralph.

"Um, well, look. The good things is, our rifles have a blow statues to hell setting, so when this meta does show up," Iris said before she snapped her fingers. "We'll be ready."

"That's my girl," Kara said with a smile before the two high fived.

"I hope we're ready now," Joe said as he walked in, holding a file. "Our victim's name is Jim Fox." He then pressed some buttons on the screen while everyone watched him. "He was an auctioneer at Wetherby's." The screen showed a bunch of ancient artifacts from different Native American tribes. "He was transporting a Native American artifact when he was attacked. We just don't know which one."

But when Kara saw a certain necklace with a bison on the screen, she curiously pressed it. "It's a bison necklace," she softly said before looking at Ralph. "You said you saw a bison on the bus, right?"

And Ralph nodded, causing Kara to smile, looking back at the screen. "Vindicated," Ralph told Barry.

"No one said you were lying," Barry said.

"I could see it in your eyes," Ralph said and Barry rolled his eyes.

"According to this auction report, the necklace was separated into three pieces. The first was in the briefcase, the third is unknown, but the second was in the hands of a private collector," Caitlin said, reading off the screen.

"Christoph Banks," Joe also read off before pulling his phone out. "I'll get the CCPD. Get his address. He may be in danger."

He then walked out as Kara smirked up at Barry. "We should pay him a visit," she said and he smiled down at her.

The two then looked at Ralph. "You ready to suit up?" Barry asked.

"Oh, yeah," Ralph said before he started to walk out of the cortex, but then walked back in. "Where is my suit?"

———

Ralph stood in Cisco's Workshop, staring at a tarp on top of a mannequin while Cisco showed the structure on his windows tablet. "Now, this is just a prototype, but she's got an adaptive nano-weave structure that is — wait for it — malleable on a sub-molecular level," Cisco explained.

"Don't know what that means, don't care. Just yank the tarp off. I'm ready for my super-suit," Ralph said and Cisco looked at him annoyed.

"Ralph," Cisco said before he got up and yanked the tarp off the mannequin, revealing there was nothing behind it. "This tarp is your super-suit." Ralph stared at him confused as Cisco squished the tarp down. "When you stretch, it stretches. When you squish, it squishes."