crisis on earth-x: PART THREE

"Sometimes the two people who are truly best for each other will have to face greater obstacles in order to be with each other."
————————————————————————

Standing around in the prison yard, Emma, Barry, Alex, Mon-El, Oliver, Sara, Jax and Professor Stein looked around them uncomfortable. All the miserable prisoners, wearing different badges on them, crying, angry, guards threatening to kill anyone who got out of line. "So this crap-hole's Earth-X," Jax said.

"Wells was right," Oliver said.

"He usually is," Barry said.

"It's hard to believe a place like this actually exists on any Earth," Alex said and Professor Stein looked back at his friends.

"I wish I shared your sentiment, but in all my travels to distant times, one thing which sadly remains constant in men's ability to feel hated for other men," he said and Emma looked at the other prisoners sadly.

"Keep moving!"

"Move!"

"All prisoners, stay away from the gate!"

Jax looked outside of the prison yard to see prisoner being dragged off, crying, different shaped badges on their grey prison uniforms. "Stars and triangles-"

"Badges used to identify purported crimes these people have committed to land in here," Professor Stein said.

Jax then saw someone near them, a badge on him as well. "What's the pink triangle for? What did you do?"

"I loved the wrong person," he said.

Immediately, a worried Alex looked at an equally as worried Sara, who looked at her as well. "We got to get out of these things," Sara then looked at Professor Stein and Jax. "Transmute us out."

"With pleasure," Professor Stein said before turning to Jax.

The two collided their hands together, everyone expecting them to turn into FIRESTORM. But they never did. Emma looked at the two confused before looking at Barry, to see he was trying to take off the collar around his neck. But no luck. So she herself tried to yank the collar off from her own neck, but nothing happened either. "I can't vibrate through them either."

"Power-dampening collars," Emma realized.

"Well, why are we wearing them, then?" Alex asked Sara and Oliver.

"Doesn't matter. There's too many guards here anyways," Sara said.

"They're gonna kill Kara," Barry sternly said.

"We have to get back to her," Alex added on.

"Look, we're not gonna let that happen, Alex, I promise you. We're gonna get back to our Earth before then," Sara assured.

"How?" Alex asked. "We don't even know how we got here."

"No, we don't. But we're gonna figure it out," Mon-El assured.

"We're gonna fins a way to get out of this place, and we're gonna get back to the people we love," Oliver assured.

"I just hope everyone is okay," Emma muttered.

Earth-1 : STAR Labs

Meanwhile, inside the particle accelerator, was Cisco, inside one of his cells, slowly waking up to a ball bouncing over and over again. "Oh! Rip Van Ramon awakens!"

Cisco seemed confused as to why he was in a cell, and why Harry seemed to be in a cell as well. "This doesn't look like a wedding."

He then heard a vibrational scream, but only inside of a cell. Black Canary. "You missed quite a lot, Cisco."