back through lamp-lit streets

Earth-1, the med bay of STAR Labs, laid Kara and Overgirl. Two different beds, both of them about to go under surgery. Thawne hovered over Kara while Oliver-X hovered over Overgirl. "Red light saturation is complete." Thawne then inserted a needle into Kara's arm, causing her to groan in pain. He smirked when she began to bleed. "She's cooked."

Overgirl looked up at Oliver-X, who just smiled down at her. "And you will wake up stronger than you've ever been."

"I love you," Overgirl softly said and he bent down, kissing her.

Kara was just glad she was too out of it to actually see the kiss.

"I love you," Oliver-X whispered before placing a mask over her, immediately knocking her out into unconsciousness.

"Unfortunately, Miss Danvers," Thawne said and Kara looked up at him. "We need you awake for this procedure."

She glared up at him as he quickly unbuttoned her hospital gown. "Barry...My-My cousin...they'll find you."

"Your cousin," Thawne muttered before facing her again, holding an electric saw. "Really? Fun tidbit. I fought your cousin once. In the future. He is fast. I'm faster." Kara tensed up when he turned the saw on, which it whirred loudly.

———

Watching in front the time vault, was Iris and Felicity, the both of them scared they were running out of time. "They're starting the surgery."

"I'm working on it," Felicity said, who was quickly hacking into the power.

And suddenly, everything in the facility powered down.

———

Thawne walked into the cortex, with an impatient Oliver-X behind him while alarms blared around them. "Just have backup power, and it's not enough."

"Well, everyone in the building has been accounted for," Oliver-X said. "Where might people be hiding?" And just like that, Thawne zoomed off, up to the time vault.

He placed his hand on the wall, which opened the vault. He slowly walked inside, just for no one to be there.

———

Meanwhile, two guards were watching over Kara and Overgirl when suddenly, Iris and Felicity jumped down from the vents, and knocked the guards down with the guns. "Take that you, Nazi mother — Whoo!" But Iris didn't find Felicity's delightful personality amusing at the moment.

She ran up to Kara, who was slowly waking up. "Hey, hey, hey, it's Iris," Kara groggily looked up at her. "Come with me if you want to live."

"Get me to the sun," Kara weakly muttered.

"Yeah, yeah," Iris said as she and Felicity began to help her up.

———

Walking through the corridor, heading for the elevator, was Iris and Felicity holding Kara up on her feet. "I got her, I got her." Felicity held Kara as Iris pressed the elevator button, multiple times. "We gotta go."

"I know, I'm trying-" But then the elevator door finally opened, just for them all to stare into it terrified.

A green blast slammed into Kara, sending her flying across the room. Iris and Felicity yelped, jumping out of the way when Metallo walked out from the elevator. "I don't believe Mr. Thawne is done with you yet."

Earth-X

Driving up to the facility, Leo was driving an all black vehicle, wearing all black Nazis clothing, with a stern look on his face. He rolled his window down when the guard of the facility walked up to him. "Your papers, Sturmmann."