boys night out

Earlier that same day, Barry, Mon-El, Cisco and Harry all stood in the Speed Lab at STAR Labs, looking at a computer together. "Hey, you guys wanna see something really cool?" The four looked up to see that Ralph was standing in front of the obstacle course.

"Uh, sure, go for it," Mon muttered, none of them looking up at Ralph.

Ralph then sighed deeply before he began to stretch out his upper body into the run about. "Stretch, Ralph. Stretch."

But then the four suddenly looked up at Ralph, seeing what he was doing. "That is pretty cool," Cisco muttered.

"Mm-hmm," Mon hummed in agreement.

"Okay, look," Barry said, getting back on topic. "A-Are you sure we can't find this DeVoe guy? I mean, we were warned. We had a heads-up that someday, someone named DeVoe would be one of my greatest foes."

"And the other thing to think about is, do you know how many people there are in this state alone with the name DeVoe?" Cisco asked.

"No," Barry answered.

"Thousands. And we still don't have an age," Harry said.

"Unless one of your greatest foes is the three-month-old William DeVoe who lives four blocks from here," Cisco said.

"I don't think one of my greatest enemies is a baby," Barry said, but Cisco and Harry wouldn't be so sure.

"Evil killer baby," Cisco said.

"Ehh, could happen," Harry said.

"You're right," Barry said, but then they all, turned to Mon. Who now stared at them confused.

"What?" He asked.

"Could you tell us who he is?" Cisco asked.

"You are from the future," Barry said.

"Yeah, I don't know who he is. And even if I did, I wouldn't tell you," Mon said and they all grumbled annoyed.

Suddenly, their attention was brought to the knocking at the door of the Speed Lab. Where Felicity was, holding lots of balloons and presents, and a big smile on her face. "Hey," she said as everyone else started smiling.

"Ho! Yo, Felicity!" Barry exclaimed happily as he began to walk up to her and she giggled. "How'd you get in here?"

"I literally walked in here. You have- you have no security, you have no alarms, you have nothing on your door," Felicity said before the two hugged. "You guys might wanna consider something, anything at all." They then broke their hug.

"You came prepared," Barry said.

"Well, yeah, Team Arrow to Team Bride, you know, very excited for that bachelorette party," Felicity said.

"Yep, getting inebriated with same gender to celebrate an archaic institution? Priceless," Harry said.

"I mean, you only get married once, so-" Felicity said and Barry smiled. "Well, actually, pretty much everyone gets divorced these days," and now Barry's smile dropped. "Fifty-five percent to be exact, I mean, that's just statistics-" She then saw Barry's worried expression. "But not- not you and Kara. No, that would just- that would just never happen to you guys-" She then awkwardly glanced to the side, to see Ralph stretched into the obstacle course. "Whose feet are those?"

"That's Ralph Dibny," Barry said and Felicity awkwardly nodded before looking back at him.

"I'm gonna- I'm gonna go meet up with the ladies," she said before grabbing all her things and rushing out from the room.