i'm thinking out loud

Walking into the cortex, Kara, Barry and Ralph found Iris and Joe behind the console, then Cisco, Caitlin and Mon-El behind a computer on the other side of the room. "Null's in the pipeline. She's not too happy about it," Barry informed everyone.

"Well, she's a lot safer there than she is on her own," Iris said.

"Just one more bus meta out there," Caitlin said.

"Better find him before DeVoe does," Joe said.

"Where's Harry?" Kara asked, noticing the rageoholic was missing, "Isn't he supposed to be working on it?"

"He grumbled something about something and then left," Caitlin said.

"I'm fluent in Harry grumble. He said he was gonna work on his cap, or...he was making himself a turkey wrap," Cisco said.

"Well, I'm gonna head over to CCPD, do some more digging on this Edwin Gauss," Joe said before he began to walk away, but then stopped and turned to Ralph, "Hey, Ralph," and he looked back at him, "Why did a scared-sounding Earl Cox calling me saying he was clearing your tab?"

Immediately, Ralph began to nervously laugh, "Uh, I...I have no idea. That's really weird," he said and Joe narrowed his eyes before he walked out of the cortex.

Ralph looked back at Barry to find an annoyed look. But Barry then looked down at Kara, giving her a subtle look, which she took note of. "Hey, guys," she said and everyone looked at her, "Would you help me in the, uh, Speed Lab?" She then walked out of the cortex while everyone followed her.

Once it was just Barry and Ralph, the speedster smiled at him, "You were great out there tonight, man," he said.

"Thank you. I had a lot of help. And I had a great teacher," Ralph said.

"You helped me realize that I can't always take everything so seriously. Even when it comes to Thinker," Barry told him.

"Wait a second. Are you telling me that I, Ralph Dibny, taught Barry Allen, a superhero extraordinaire, a lesson?" Ralph asked, "What could this mean?"

"Means you're a great hero, and you make this team better by being on it," Barry said.

"Ah, the circle is now complete. When I came here I was but the learner. Now I am the master," Ralph said in a deep voice.

"It's also good to be humble," Barry said, begging his way to put his suit up.

"But how can I be humble," Ralph said before he stretched his chest out a big bigger, "When I am swollen with pride?" And Barry smiled while Ralph softly chuckled, leaving the cortex.

———

Cisco walked into his workshop and shook his head when he found the empty bottle of antihistamine on his desk. He grabbed it and threw it away when a breach opened up nearby.

"Cisky!"

Cisco flinched, realizing it was Breacher, "Jumpin' jellyfish!" He exclaimed before looking at Breacher to find he was in a Hawaiian shirt and cargo shorts, "I like your new threads."

"Yeah," Breacher muttered before he sighed, taking a seat near Cisco, "I went back to my Earth. Saw my reflection in my knife. I saw an older man."

"I'm curious. Have you never looked in a mirror before?" Cisco asked.

"I'm not a teenage girl!" Breacher snapped, sitting up from his seat.

"Okay, you're not a teenage girl," Cisco said.

"But I realized," Breacher began, sitting back down, "It's time to hang up my coat. This is my new uniform. Like it?"

"Yeah, retirement suits you. So, what do you do with all this time?" Cisco asked.

"There's a dragon farm on Earth-47 that I've always wanted to visit," Breacher told him.

"A dragon farm?" Cisco questioned before he softly chuckled, "Okay, get your Khaleesi on."

"I'm not a Khaleesi!" Breacher snapped, standing from his seat again.

"Okay, you're not a Khaleesi," Cisco muttered.

"But I just wanted to tell you, Cisky, good-bye forever," Breacher said before he walked off, but then turned back towards Cisco, "Oh, wait! Just one more thing. Now that I'm retired, there's an opening at the Collection Agency. I would like you to replace me."

"Wait," Cisco muttered, standing up from his seat, approaching Breacher, "I'm-I'm confused."

"You want to see my daughter more," Breacher said, placing his hand on Cisco's shoulder, "Work with her. Together you and Cynthia could be an unstoppable duo. So what do you say, Vibe? You want to be the new Breacher?"

———

Walking amongst the halls of STAR Labs, was Harry, holding his cap. He made sure no one was around before facing the wall, a particular wall. He pressed his hand up against the wall, which opened up into the Time Vault.

Harry stepped inside of it, before placing his cap where The Reverse Flash's suit used to be. Once it was hooked up, he walked over to the pedestal where Gideon was. He placed a glowing thumb drive he had into the pedestal, but nothing happened. He tried again, but — nothing.

He sighed, giving up, before turning to leave, when—

"Good evening, Doctor Wells. It's been one-thousand-and-seventy-eight days since we last spoke. How can I be of service?"

Harry slowly turned around to find the large white head before him. "Hello, Gideon. A lot has changed since then."