so open your eyes and see

Livin On A Prayer played. Reign busted into the courthouse of the jail, where she found three people standing before her. The Flash, Imra and Mon-El, but the aliens were dressed in all black uniforms. She glared at the three, but they ultimately, did not care. "I think we got her attention."

"You don't say," Mon-El sarcastically said.

"You will not interfere with my mission," Reign said.

"Too late," Flash told her.

"Interfering is our specialty," Mon said.

"I've only come to cleanse the sin of this world," Reign said.

"Didn't feel like starting with yourself then?" Imra asked.

"I'm not of this world," Reign said before she zoomed up into the air.

"Neither are we," Mon said before the rings on both his and Imra's fingers glowed. They both floated into the air and The Flash eyed them both cautiously.

"I'm just gonna assume this is a legion thing," he said.

"You would assume right, buddy," Mon said and Barry muttered up a smile.

The Legion's Ship flew up behind the three while Reign just glared. But the ships then shot at her, causing her to fall to the ground.

"Engaging cannons."

———  ~ ❉᯽❉ ~  ———

Brainy was sitting at Kara's dinning table while she continued to pet Streaky when he suddenly blurted out, "Aloian attack formation!" Kara looked over at him, seeing him press imaginary buttons.

"Are you fighting?" She asked as she stood and he tensed.

"Oh! Sprock! Did I say that out loud?" He asked.

"What's going on out there?" Kara asked.

"Little, little, tiny baby battle," Brainy answered. "Actually, let's keep talking. It'll help get my mind off this life-or-death scenario."

"Your mind should be on the life-or-death scenario," Kara sternly said.

"I'm perfectly capable of multitasking. I'm actually working on your Sunday crossword right now. Six-down is Anguilloform— Mon-El, evade!" He yelled before looking at a worried Kara.

"Don't be here, go help them," she said and he nodded.

He then stood up and walked into the living room. "For what it's worth, it looks like Supergirl had a pretty great life."

"These aren't Supergirl's things, they're...They're Kara's...Kara and Barry's," Kara softly said. Brainy stared at her oddly, quietly gasping.

"Iris West said something similar a few minutes ago," he said and she looked at him.

"What?" She asked.

"She said Kara Danvers is her favorite person," he said before he disappeared into thin air.

Kara sighed before she glanced over to her dining table to find her glasses. She picked them up, and put them on, before she then noticed a key. A key that would unlock the door.