so open your eyes and see

The next morning, at the Ferris Air Testing Field, Cisco walked out of the parked STAR Labs van to find a confused Joe and Wally approaching the scene. "Mr. West, Mr. West," Cisco said as he began to approach some equipment with the two following.

"So, what are we doing out here, Cisco?" Wally asked.

"It seemed an appropriate venue. We've had good luck here before," Cisco answered.

"Why do we need good luck?" Joe asked.

"Because...we're bringing Barry back," Cisco again answered.

"Cisco, Kara said-"

"I know what Kara said, Joe," Cisco said before he placed something at the equipment, then faced Joe and Wally again. "I also know Barry said everyone would look to me and her after he was gone. Kara isn't doing anything, so look to me. Four of us, we can do this."

"What do you mean the four of us?" Joe asked.

"Hi, Joe."

Wally and Joe turned around to find Caitlin very cautiously approaching them. "It's okay," Cisco assured as Joe stared her down. "She's Caitlin again, our Caitlin. She's here to help us. So, what do you say?"

Joe looked at him for a moment, pointing at him. "You better be right," he said.

"I am," Cisco said before he turned back to the equipment. Joe then turned back to Caitlin who approached him fully.

"Joe, I know that I can never make up for the things that I did to you, to Cecile. I just hope— I just hope that one day you can forgive me," she apologized and Joe sighed before smiling.

"Come here," he said, gesturing for her to hug him. And she did.

After the hug broke, Joe slightly chuckled. "Let's bring everybody home today, okay?"

"You got it," Caitlin said.

"So how are we gonna bring Barry back without blowing a hole in the, uh, world?" Wally asked.

"Ha!" Cisco exclaimed before he walked over to a covered up equipment. "In the spirit of bringing back old friends, may I present the Speed Force bazooka." He then yanked the cover off revealing the Speed Force bazooka standing on a type of stand. "I made a few slight modifications, as Captain Solo would say. Caitlin and I spent all of last night working out some kinks, fine-tuning the Quark Sphere."

"What?" Joe asked.

"The Quark Sphere," Caitlin said and they looked at her to see her throwing around a small red ball. "...filled with Barry's unique genetic marker," she handed the ball to Wally before she started to head for the tent and van. "...and programmed to track his specific DNA, using the electrical current of the Speed Force."

"Once we track Barry and we pull him out, the Quark Sphere will trick the Speed Force into thinking he's still there," Cisco explained as he hooked up the bazooka to some things.

"Hey, Wally," Caitlin called out from the tent and he looked back at her. "Can you put that on the center pylon?" Wally zoomed off to put the red ball where she asked then zoomed back.

On her screen, her readings started to whir up almost immediately. "Ready."

"Let's bring our boy home," Cisco muttered to himself.

"Quark Matter scanning electrical current," Caitlin informed as red ball started aggressively shaking, glowing, then rising into the air. "Triangulating Quark Matter on his location." The wind blew harsh as her computer caught a target. "I've got a lock on something."