maybe it's all part of a plan

In the cortex of STAR Labs, Amunet stood before The Flash's suit dummy, a smile on her, "Oh, look!" She said, dropping her American accent, talking back in her normal English one, "A little hidey-hole for your outfit," she then turned around, seeing Supergirl, The Flash, and Caitlin staring at her annoyed, with Mon-El sitting behind the console, "Where's yours?"

"Mine?" Supergirl questioned.

"Don't you have a hidey-hole too?" Amunet asked.

"It's not called a hidey—" Supergirl started, before grumbling under her breath. She walked over to Amunet, before pressing a button on the wall, by The Flash's suit dummy, before it mechanically got pushed to the side, and another suit dummy for Supergirl's appeared. She then looked at Amunet, who smiled some more, "Satisfied?"

"It's so cute!"

"Hi, excuse me!" The two turned back to see Mon-El raising his hand, getting their attention, "You don't seem too concerned that DeVoe is about to launch a bunch of satellites into space that are gonna reset all of our brains — well, their brains. Mine will stay completely intact."

The Flash slowly shot him an annoyed look as Supergirl walked away from Amunet, standing back in the place she was, on the right of Caitlin.

"Oh, no, love. I find it very troubling," Amunet said as The Flash looked back at her, "The Professor turning everyone in the world into a dimwit is...tragic. It's brilliant. But tragic," she then smiled.

"So will you work with us? Help us stop DeVoe?" Flash asked, and Amunet fixated her attention onto him.

"Just...that thing," she said, pointing at his cowl, "Why do you still have it on?"

"My— It helps me protect my identity," Flash stammered.

"No," Amunet laughed, "No, it's doing a terrible job."

"What?" Flash asked.

Supergirl eyed the two nervously as Amunet began to slowly approach her husband, "Yes, you see, that stoic jawline, patrician profile," Amunet listed off, circling around The Flash as Supergirl eyed her, "You're so obviously the speedster I tried to procure from the warden. May he RIP," he glanced over at Supergirl, who stared at him slightly panicked. He glanced back at Mon-El, who slightly shrugged his shoulders, then to Caitlin who just gave him a look, as if to say might as well. He then looked back at Amunet, who smiled, standing right in front of him now, "Come on."

"I'm doing it," he muttered, pulling back his cowl, while Supergirl stared at him annoyed.

Once it was pulled back, he stared straight at Amunet annoyed while she continued to smile, "Hello, handsome," she said.

"Hello," he grumbled.

"To think I had The Flash in my grasp," Amunet muttered, stepping off to the side, "What a pretty penny I could have gotten for that sale."

Supergirl then looked at Barry as he stepped towards her, "Why do you always tell the bad guys your identity?" She asked as everyone else looked at her. Including Amunet, "Is is that hard to keep a secret?" She then noticed Amunet eyeing her curiously, "Oh, you're still not finding out my name."

"Bugger," Amunet muttered.

"Amunet," Caitlin sternly said, stepping towards her.

"Yes?" Amunet said, looking at her.

"Focus," Caitlin said.

"Ah! Okay. So..." Amunet then cleared her throat, "I am more dictator than team player. But on the other hand...Professor DeVoe stupefying the planet would be bad for business. So I'll do it," and everyone looked at each other, nodding in relief as Caitlin smiled, "Unfortunately, there is a but."