Halloween

"Really EJ? Do I have to wear this?"

"Yes! You look good in it"

"C'mon really?"

"Yes, really. It is our first Halloween together and I want it to be special."

"But do we have to dress up? We are just going to Carlos's place for a Halloween party."

"And everyone there is going to be dressed up, c'mon bubs! For me, please?"

"You know I can't resist you when you use that cute nickname for me"

"I know, that is why I said it. Now come here and give me a kiss"

Ricky walked over and sat in EJ's lap giving him small kisses on his lips, neck, and cheeks.

Ricky stood up to look at himself in the mirror.

"You wanted to do a couples costume right?"

"Yeah?"

"How is Spiderman and Captain America a couples costume?"

"Have you seen the movies? They could lowkey be a couple. Plus Tom Holland and Chris Evans are hot."

"I guess, but it still doesn't feel like a couple's costume to me."

"Who cares. You look like Tom Holland and you have the cute butt to prove it." EJ said, slapping Ricky's butt in his tight little Spiderman costume.

"HEY! Watch it Caswell! Or else I might shoot my webs all over you."

"Later tonight you can, promise?"

"Ew, you nasty. But only for you." Ricky said kissing his boyfriend.

"I guess you really are like Captain America, you got the abs to prove it." Ricky was feeling up and down EJ's abs and chest, liking how they look in his costume.

"Those abs are mine later too, okay?"

"Anything for you bubs." EJ said, kissing Ricky's forehead. "Now hurry up and put your mask on, we are going to be late to the party and you know how Carlos gets when people show up late to his party."

"Okay, okay, relax. Go grab your shield! Your costume won't be complete without it."

About 20 minutes later, the two boys arrived at the party. I guess all of the couples did couples costumes too as Nini and Gina went as Velma and Daphne from Scooby Doo, Big Red and Ashlynn were Ron and Hermione from Harry Potter, Kourtney and Howie were Wonder Woman and Superman, and finally Carlos and Seb were Prince Charming and Cinderella.

A few hours later, the party continued and everyone was having a good time, but Ricky started to get sleepy. He only had about 2 drinks, but was a light-weight and couldn't handle anymore.

"Alright spidey, it's to get you home and to bed."

"No Cap, I wanna stay and party! C'mon let's dance!"

"Fine, one dance and then we leave."

"Aye, Aye Captain," Ricky said, saluting his boyfriend.

Ricky pulled his boyfriend into the center of the living room, just swaying to the music and dancing with him. They were in their own little world, not even caring if their friends were watching or taking photos of them.

Ricky put his head to EJ's chest, feeling his calming heartbeat causing him to slowly fall asleep in the taller boy's arms, that was their cue to leave. EJ picked Ricky up bridal style with the Spiderman's head to his chest and quietly said goodbye to all of their friends, they all just waved back noticing Ricky asleep.

EJ got him into his car and drove back to Ricky's place. Once they arrived back at Ricky's house, EJ picked him up and brought him inside. Mike was sitting on the couch watching Hocus Pocus, when he noticed the two boys enter his house.

"Hey guys! Back so soon-" Mike was about to talk more but noticed Ricky asleep in EJ's arms. His heart melted a little seeing his son look so happy in the blue-eyed boy's arms.

Mike whispered, "Goodnight" to EJ as he was taking Ricky up to his room.

"Oh and EJ. Feel free to spend the night. No funny business though."

"Yes, sir. And thank you."

"EEEEEJ!"

"Sorry. Thanks Mike."

Mike always hated when EJ was so formal with him, after all he would probably be EJ's father in law soon (but don't tell the boys that).

EJ put his boyfriend slowly on the bed, admiring him from above, noticing how cute he was in his little Spiderman costume. However, Ricky started too shiver and get the chills from how cold he felt in his bedroom. EJ closed the windows and being as quiet as possible was able to get Ricky out of his costume and into some nice comfy sweats. EJ decided to follow suit and proceeded to cuddle with his boyfriend in bed with their huge High School Musical blanket.

"EJ?" Ricky barely said in a sleepy tone.

"Yes, bubs?"

"Thank you for dragging me out tonight. I had a really good time."

"Anytime baby. I had a really good time too."

"I love you EJ"

"I love you too ,Ricky. Now let's get some sleep."

"Happy Halloween, my love." EJ whispered while giving Ricky a kiss on his forehead causing the skater to immediately fall asleep in his arms.