Anniversary

SMUT WARNING!

It hasn't been the best morning for one EJ Caswell. He woke up late, forgetting to set an alarm. He forgot to get gas for his car the day before, so now he has to get gas before school starts causing him to miss his first period. He failed a pop quiz in his English class on a book he wasn't reading. Now, he felt like he was forgetting about something the whole day, but he couldn't remember what and to top it all off, his boyfriend wasn't even talking to him.

Ricky had been barely talking to EJ all day. He barely talked to him at lunch and whenever EJ tried to get close to Ricky, Ricky would back off or start talking to someone else at the lunch table. EJ thought he did something wrong, but couldn't think of what. He just had to get through an hour of rehearsal and then two hours of water polo practice, then his day could be over. He could then figure out why his boyfriend wasn't talking to him and try to fix everything before school the next morning.

Rehearsal went awful for EJ. He kept on messing up his lines, tripping over his feet, and was singing off key the entire time. Water polo practice didn't go any better. He almost drowned like three times, he missed every goal he shot at, and the coach benched him for the next game... nothing could make this day better. EJ just wanted to get home and forget about everything,

He was driving home, when he realized his parents were gone for the whole week. Great, coming home to an empty mansion, just what EJ wanted... to be alone with his thoughts.

"I just need to take a shower and then go to bed. Forget about everything and try again tomorrow." EJ said as he pulled into his driveway.

He opened his front door, turned on the lights, and then saw something so beautiful? Red roses leading up the staircase to his bedroom.

"Um, hello? Is anyone here?" EJ shouted into his house. The place was empty, so he could hear his echo throughout it.

He slowly walked up to his room, following the trail of rose petals. He had his car keys in hand ready to attack someone trying to break in, but then realized it wasn't a robber, it was his boyfriend... EJ could hear soft music playing from his room and heard someone singing along to the words. He recognized that voice, it was Ricky.

"Ricky?" EJ said, as he opened the door to his bedroom. He was taken back by everything he saw on the inside. Rose petals on his bed, candles along his bookshelves, and a speaker in the corner of his room playing music.

"EJ! I didn't hear you come in! Go back out and try again. I wanted this to be a surprise." RIcky said, being all flustered.

"Ricky, what is this? What's going on?"

Ricky was in a white robe sitting at the edge of EJ's bed. He stood up to talk to EJ. "I wanted this... all of this to be a surprise for you."

"Ricky, just tell me what's going on?"

Ricky took a deep breath and spoke. "Happy 6 month Anniversary EJ! I planned this for us, for a special night. I got Ashlyn to let me in using her spare key and she helped me set all of this up. I love you EJ and I'm ready." Ricky said with a giant grin on his face.

EJ's face went white, he forgot about his anniversary with Ricky! He was an awful boyfriend.. But what did Ricky mean by "he's ready".

"I can tell you forgot it's our anniversary and it's okay. You have had a lot on your plate recently, but let's forget about all of that and just enjoy tonight." Ricky said, walking closer to EJ.

"Wha-what are you talking about?" EJ said in confusion.

"This." Ricky dropped his robe, fully exposing his nude self. He had a bottle of lube in one hand and a condom in another. EJ's mouth DROPPED!