I'm In Love With My Bestfriend

"So, what's everyone's plans for this weekend?" Ashlyn asked her friends as everyone gathered outside on the field enjoying a nice spring day lunch.

"Sebbie and I are going to do a spa day this weekend." Carlos said, wearing his dark sunglasses as Seb applied sunblock to his face.

"Oooo that sounds like fun!"

"Nini and I are probably going to go shopping this weekend and pick out some cute date outfits. Care to join us Kourt?" Gina mentioned as Nini laid in her lap reading her songwriting journal.

"Can't. Since Big Red over here wants to go on a date with Ash, someone has to work and watch Slices." Kourtney joked while fanning herself with a small hand fan she made.

"Oh please Kourt, I know you and Howie are going to get it on, in the freezer like last time." Big Red punched back at his assistant manager, who closed her fan and waved it in front of the ginger boy's face. She then opened it back up, trying to hide her devilish smile behind it.

"I cannot confirm nor deny that anything will happen when you are gone."

"Just please don't smash the dough like last time. The pizzas are supposed to be round, not flat."

"Hey! Who's your boss?" Everyone started to laugh at the two Slices employees bickering at each other.

"What about you guys?" Ash looked towards her right to see the two best friends talking to one another, clearly ignoring everyone else.

"Um, hello! EJ, Ricky?" Ashlyn said, waving her hand in front of them.

The two besties were talking as if no one was around them. Ricky had his head in EJ's lap, looking up at his jock best friend as the senior ran his hands through his friend's curly hair. The two were talking about the newest Marvel movie coming out and were making plans to see it with one another this weekend, clearly not listening to their friends.

"Aren't the lovebirds cute?" Gina laughed, while pointing at them.

"I can't believe that they became best friends so quickly! Who knew they had so much in common. Guess they just needed to get over their hatred of one another." Carlos said, while feeding Seb a grape.

"Hey lovebirds! We're talking to you!" Ashlyn took one of Carlos's grapes and threw it at the two besties.

"OW!" Watch it!" Ricky said. EJ grabbed the grape from the boy's hand and ate it.

"It speaks, who knew?" Nini said, jokingly.

"Ha ha very funny. We were actually having a private conversation over here." EJ said to everyone.

"Yeah, about how much you two love each other!" Big Red said laughing.

"Guys, we've been over this before! Ricky and I are just friends."

"Best friends!" Ricky interrupted EJ.

"Yeah, best friends!"

"Okay, 'best friends' don't lay on each other like that.. You don't see me and Seb laying like that?" Big Red said to two 'besties' causing everyone to laugh a little.

"You can if you want to, Red! I don't mind!" Seb said with a big smile on his face as he was applying more suntan lotion from the hot Utah spring air.

"Or wear their other letterman's like that. I mean it's spring, it's hot, take it off Ricky." Big Red said, a little too aggressive.

"Ooo someone's jealous I stole their best friend." EJ said with a smirk.

"NO! Just... just stating the obvious." Everyone just started to laugh to break the awkward silence that was between Big Red and EJ.