The Fight About The Party (Part 2)

"This can't be happening! This can't be real.. Did EJ and I just break up?"

Ricky was pacing around his bedroom at home, tears streaming down his face as he recalled the last few hours of what just happened. He thought he did the right thing of apologizing to EJ for overreacting to the video of two people kissing him. He thought if he said he was sorry and that he was an idiot that all would be forgiven, but he was wrong. EJ was more heartbroken than he thought.

However, EJ was feeling the exact same way. After Ricky left, he ran up to his room and immediately cried into his pillow. His parents tried talking to him or getting him to get up, but it was no use, EJ was heartbroken. HIs parents did the one thing they knew they had to do.. Call for backup.

"Where is he?"

"In his room." Cash said, as he opened up the door for his niece.

*knock* *knock*

"Go away mom. I'm not in the mood."

"Well good thing it's not your mom, just your favorite cousin."

"Ash!" EJ said, getting up from his bed and opening his door. The two cousins hugged as Ashlyn closed the door behind her and walked to EJ's bed.

"Wanna tell me what's wrong? Your parents were vague on the phone when they called me."

EJ didn't want to relive the moments again. He was an idiot for breaking up with Ricky. He should have just forgiven him and gotten back together with him, but something inside of him said don't do it. He wished he could go back in time and re-do everything, but it was too late. Ricky was gone and so was their relationship.

"It's - it's... it's Ricky." EJ said, immediately crying.

Ashlyn hugged her older cousin as he put his head on her shoulder while sobbing. She put her finger through his hair to try and calm him down, but he was still crying. She knew whatever it was, it was bad, she needed to know what happened. If it had to do with Ricky, she had to call the one person who she knew would be by his side.

"Thanks for coming over Big Red. Sorry I called you at work, no one was answering your house phone."

"That's okay Mike, anything to get me out of doing deliveries. You sounded scared on the phone, is everything okay??"

"No, it's Ricky. He hasn't come out of his room in a few days. He locked his door, turned off his phone, and hasn't said a word to me. The only reason I know he is alive is because he keeps on replaying some song about going back to December?"

'Back to December by Taylor Swift. Wow, he is bad then. Can I talk to him?"

"Please! I'm gonna go and get his favorite food and see if that will cheer him up. I'm also gonna run to the store to get his favorite snacks and candy and maybe a box of tissues. I'll be back in an hour, call me if you need anything. Thank you BIg Red, I owe you big time." Mike said, hugging the short red-headed boy and running to his car.

Big Red headed up the stairs to Ricky's room and could hear the song on repeat coming from his speakers. He knocked on the door, but the music was too loud for RIcky to hear. He walked downstairs to the kitchen, grabbed a butter knife and fork, walked back up and picked the lock to Ricky's room.

"You know if you keep on playing this song, your dad might just turn into a Swiftie like you."

Ricky rolled from his bed to see his best friend standing in his doorway. A small smile crept on his face, he stretched his arms out for his friend to come to him, and began to cry as they hugged.