The Wedding of the Century

"Are we live?" The reporter asked her cameraman. The cameraman shook his head yes and gave her a thumbs up.

"Good Morning All! We are here live at the Wedding of the Century as award winning couple Ricky Bowen and EJ Caswell tie the knot at their gorgeous Paris destination wedding. We will take you behind the scenes as the most popular couple on the planet get married right underneath the Eiffel Tower. We will give you first hand interviews with the guests and wedding party as they start to arrive. Oh look! Here is the best man for Ricky and the best woman for EJ! Mr and Mrs. Rednovich over here!" The reporter called out to Big Red and Ashlyn as the two arrived at the wedding venue.

"Can we get a word?"

"No comment at this time." Big Red said.

"And it's Moon-Caswell-Rednovich!" Ashlyn yelled back at the reporter.

"Well so much for that.. Stay tuned, we will be back with more coverage of "The Wedding of the Century".

"And we are clear." The cameraman said to the reporter. The two walked out of the venue to go get more exterior shots of the big, extravagant wedding.

This was it, it was finally time, EJ and Ricky were finally going to get married. After years and years of being together then a 2 year long engagement, the successful musician and actor wanted to tie the knot publicly. The two grooms flew in everyone for their wedding: their friends, their families, and even some famous celebrities. If they were going to get married in front of everyone, it was going to be THEE wedding.

"God, it's a madhouse out there! There are so many reporters and cameras, you would think the Queen was here or something." Ashlyn said, bursting through the hotel room doors.

"You're telling me. That is why Nini and I tried to get here early, we wanted to avoid everything." Gina said.

"Yeah, tried is the key word though. We still got asked a million questions from the early reporters here. It's so annoying, like just let these two be." Nini said, fixing her makeup.

"I kind of like it." Carlos butted in.

"You would Carlos, but don't you think it's a little too invasive?" Ashlyn asked her friend.

"Hey, any press is good press. They were asking me a bunch of questions too, I was answering them, but-"

"But that is when I came in and took him away from the cameras before he spilled any more secrets." Seb interrupted his husband, before he said anything else.

"Yeah, yeah." Carlos said, patting his husband's chest.

"Uhm.. where are the grooms?" Big Red asked, breaking the silence.

"We sent Kourtney and Howie to go look for them, but that was like 20 minutes ago." Nini said.

"Oh my god, they are probably making out somewhere." Gina said, laughing.

"I'll go find them. You guys go find Kourt and Howie."

"I'll come with you Ash." Gina said to the red-headed girl.

"Alright y'all, let's have a wedding!"

"There are so many people outside.. Are we sure we want to do this?" Ricky said, staring outside his hotel window looking at the wedding venue.

"Now I know my husband is not getting cold feet right about now." EJ said, coming behind Ricky and hugging him, leaving small kisses along his neck.

"Soon to be husband." Ricky laughed. "And no, I'm not getting cold feet about marrying you, I'm just getting nervous about this big wedding. I mean they are calling it the wedding of the century, it's a lot to live up to."