The Bartender

SMUT (A quickie)!

"Hey Caswell, you coming to the bar with us tonight?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'll meet you guys there. Got to finish up this case really quick."

EJ Caswell, the hot, young, new lawyer at the law firm who is trying to become the youngest person ever to make partner, just got invited by some 50 year old men to get drinks and stare at women. Yeah, not EJ's cup of tea, but you do what you can to get people to like you, so you can become their boss and run the business.

As a young 28 year old, EJ had many plans for life,especially before he turned 30. He thinks being 30 is like being 90, so he wants to accomplish a lot before getting there. (If you don't understand my age reference, go watch Tick, Tick, Boom, I have been singing this song everyday since it came out!) His list of things to accomplish before turning 30 has been coming along pretty good:

Become partner before 30: check (should be partner in a month)

Buy a house and pay it off: check

Buy the car of his dreams: check

Have the bestest friends in the world: check

Meet the life of your life and start a family: ... not check

The last one on his mental list before turning 30, really stuck with him. Sure he has dated a few people here and there; men, women, mostly men, but he hasn't found THAT one person yet, not yet at least. He knows when he sees them sparks will fly, he will get butterflies in his stomach, and will just crave them and their body all the time. Yeah, none of that has happened... yet.

EJ finally finished the case he was working on and headed out to the bar to meet up with his coworkers. When he walked in, he saw them, at least two drinks in already, so he decided to go to the bar and get one for himself.

"Excuse me, bartender. I'll have a tequila sunrise please." EJ said to the bartender.

The bartender turned around and EJ immediately got butterflies in his stomach. He had never seen someone so pretty, hot, and beautiful all at the same time. This bartender was in long black slacks, a black button up shirt with his sleeves rolled up halfway and the few top buttons were opened exposing his bare, muscular chest. He had the biggest and most ecstatic smile you can see and had these dark brown chocolate colored eyes and this long curly hair. God that hair. One curl landed perfectly in the front of his face, which made him look both adorable and mysterious at the same time. EJ wanted him, no he needed him.

 EJ wanted him, no he needed him

For reference 

"Sure thing, one sec." The bartender said.

EJ started to feel hot and got a little flustered, so he asked for a glass of water too. Once he got his two drinks, he made his way to the table with his co-workers.

"Caswell! You made it. And you got some fruity drink? What is with you and those sissy drinks. Why don't you get something like whiskey or bourbon, you know a man's drink."