Let's Try

TW: smut (or at least me trying to write smut for the first time)

"Happy Anniversary my love"

"Happy Anniversary baby"

The two boys said, clanking their wine glasses together. EJ and Ricky had been happily married for 3 years now and were celebrating their wedding anniversary at some fancy steakhouse EJ's parents recommended.

They were just finishing their meal, when the two boys were walking back to their house together, hand in hand.

"EJ?"

"Yeah, baby."

"I think it's time."

"What? What do you mean?"

"I think I'm ready... I'm ready to have kids."

EJ stopped walking, causing Ricky to stumble a little.

"Babe? Are you okay?" Ricky asked his husband, who started to form tears in his eyes.

"Oh no, EJ why are you crying?"

"Because... because I am so happy. I never thought this day would come. Let's start immediately!"

"Wait, wait, slow down. I don't even know if I can have kids."

"Well there's a first for everything right? I'm willing to try if you are?"

"Okay, let's try... tonight!" Ricky said standing on his tippy toes to kiss his taller husband.

EJ returned the passionate kiss back and started to grab Ricky's crotch.

"Oh, okay, So you are ready, ready. Well, let's get home quick then!" Ricky said, grabbing EJ's hand and running home.

The two boys were all over each other as they entered their doorway. EJ started to take off Ricky's coat and Ricky started to take off EJ's sweater, neither one of them wanting to break their kiss.

Next, their shoes and socks came off. EJ led Ricky towards their kitchen countertop as it was the closest thing to them at the moment.

"God, I love you so much Ricky Caswen."

"I love you too, EJ Caswen."

Mouths on one another, tongues exploring everything. EJ started to suck and lick Ricky's neck, leaving dark circles around it. Ricky was moaning as loud as he could, "Oh baby, please don't stop." EJ started to unbuckle RIcky's pants, while Ricky started to do the same to his husband.

Both boys stood up, unbuckled their pants, took off their shirts, and were now just in their underwear. Ricky laying down on the kitchen counter, EJ on top of him licking Ricky's nipples causing the shorter boy to scream a little.

Ricky turned his husband over and was now sucking EJ's neck, making his way down to his nipples, then to his abs, then stopping at his underwear tugging on the waistband with his teeth.

"You ready baby?"

"I'm ready, Ricky."

Ricky pulled EJ's waistband off with his teeth and saw EJ's long, thick 7 in. cock right in front of his face. He started to blush a little knowing that that was his forever. Ricky slowly started to lick the tip of EJ's cock, before engulfing all of it at once.

"Ohhh.. OHHHH RICKY! DON'T STOP! That feels so good." EJ said, shoving his husband's face down on his cock with Ricky getting a face full of freshly trimmed pubes.

Ricky was bobbing his head up and down EJ's long shaft, making it all slobbery and wet, perfect for baby making. Ricky looked up to see EJ's eyes closed and enjoying it all. The shorter boy stopped sucking, but continued to stroke EJ's cock while whispering into EJ's ear.

"I'm ready.. Let's make this baby." Ricky whispered into EJ's ear.

That was all EJ needed to hear before he grabbed Ricky by the waist and brought him over to the couch, putting him on his back. EJ spread Ricky's legs wide open before slowly entering his tight, pink, hairy hole.

"You sure about this babe?" EJ said kissing his husband, getting his final stamp of approval.

"100%, let's make a baby Caswen."

EJ passionately started to kiss Ricky, while slowly guiding his penis into Ricky's hole. The pain, but also pleasure Ricky felt was everything to him. Ricky didn't want to break the kiss, so all he was able to say to hide the pain was "mmmp" and "oooooo".

EJ was thrusting fast then slow, causing Ricky to feel all of him. EJ finally broke the kiss from Ricky, so they both could get some air. EJ however wasn't done, he started to stroke Ricky's cock with his hairy bush causing Ricky to moan like never before. Both boys were feeling everything and couldn't stop, they were..

"AHHHH, uhhhh Ricky.. I'm close.."

"M-me-me too!"

"I- don't-know--how-much-longer-i-can-last" EJ was barely able to get the words out.

"Do-it. Cum inside me."

"I-UH-RICKKKKYYYYYY" EJ shouted as he unloaded inside his husband.

Ricky did the same all over his stomach causing the two boys to scream and moan in pleasure as they were coming down from their orgasms.

"Oh my god, babe. I can't believe that just happened."

"Me either.. I guess we'll just have to wait now."

"I love you Ricky"

"I love you too EJ"

6 months later

It was a Saturday morning and Ricky couldn't sleep throughout the night. He kept on feeling sick and was getting up in the middle of the night to throw up. He secretly went out in the middle of the night to the store to grab a pregnancy test.

"Good morning, my love. I got breakfast for you." Ricky said slowly waking up his husband.

"Morning baby. You're up early."

"Yeah, couldn't sleep. So I thought I would go out and get your favorite: a breakfast burrito and iced coffee."

"You always know how to make me happy. I love you" EJ said, kissing his husband.

EJ reached into the bag to take out his burrito, when he felt something else in the bag.

"What's this?"

"Open it."

"WHAT! WHAT! ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU'RE PREGNANT?!"

"I'M PREGNANT! YOU ARE GOING TO BE A FATHER!"

"WE ARE GOING TO BE FATHERS!"

"I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO... DADDY."

The two soon-to-be fathers were over the moon at the exciting news, they had to tell everyone.

It was true, they were going to become daddies.

A/N: Idk what this was... was it smut? Was it fluff? Was it just a story I thought of? All of the above, but I thought it was something cute. Hope you like it.